LTVplus 1 month ago
Europe · Full Time
- Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 3-4 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close June 11th
- 💪 Personal and Professional Growth
Now Hiring: Remote DevOps Engineer
About the job DevOps Engineer
We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start off in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
Our Client has an e-commerce company that is driven by technology and data. Our goal is to build the best eCommerce software for omnichannel-focused global (brands) store chains.
We give our customers control and transparency over their brand and help them to expand in new countries in record time. We make them and their franchisees more profitable by providing them state-of-the-art eCommerce sites and reducing overhead drastically.
We’re growing fast and that’s exactly why we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our awesome team. We work remotely across the globe from anywhere with internet access.
Become part of the team as a DevOps Engineer if you want an MVP-focused and multicultural environment.
Do you want to code state-of-the-art in an output-driven, structured work environment?
Do you like to contribute your ideas to an innovative product with lots of challenges?
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Nodejs / pm2
- RDS (MariaDB)
- Elasticache (Redis for cache and queues)
What you will do:
- Build the infrastructure for our high traffic backend which we serve to our customers which is based on node.js
- Work on high-leverage features to optimize and stabilize our infrastructure
- Cooperate with other skilled developers, product managers, quality assurance to ship new features and components
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our tech community
- Improve and develop our store backend infrastructure
You must have:
- At least three years of coding skills with Terraform and Ansible
- At least five years of experience with working in a Linux (preferred Ubuntu) environment
- At least two years of experience with working with AWS and setting up infrastructure as code
- The ability to spot, debug and fix performance problems
- Knowledge of how node.js applications are working and how they are being deployed
- Experience in creating infrastructure as code based on the product’s requirements
- Experience in building complex backend infrastructure coming along with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re passionate about writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code
- Used to work in an English-only speaking environment (written & spoken)
- Learn from one of the best developers in the industry
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups
- Flexi-schedule (as long as deadlines and meetings are met)
- Geographically distributed team
- Fully remote work