Perfect Keto 1 month ago
North America · Full Time
- 💸 $350 Receive a Referral Bonus 💸*
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕑 Flexible Hours
- 🏖️ Team Retreats
- 👶 Parental Leave
- 🏥 Health insurance
- ✈️ Vacation & Holidays
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🔑 Reports to Director of Finance
- 🎓 Learning and Education Budget
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Controller [Remote], Low Carb, High Growth
If you’re part of our team, you believe in changing the world through nutrition with other equally passionate and ambitious change-makers. That’s why everyone at Perfect Keto is given the freedom, support, and resources they need to do their best work, surpass their goals, make a positive impact, and have fun along the way.
Our headquarters is in Austin, TX, but we welcome remote work. We have team members working from different countries and cities around the world.
Perfect Keto has grown extremely fast since launching in late 2016 and to continue our growth, we are building out our internal infrastructure to support Phase II of our growth cycle. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating efficiencies throughout the organization, implementing repeatable processes that give us the freedom to focus on growth, and supporting business decision-making with deep financial analysis. This position will operate cross-functionally and will touch all parts of the organization. If you crave efficiency, think in numbers, and make excel spreadsheets for fun, we would love to chat with you.
- Manage month close with Enterprise ERP System (Oracle NetSuite)
- Manage accounting processes for retail sales channels
- Implement Internal Controls
- Financial Statement Reporting: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Support tax, audit & other external reporting
- Prepare monthly reporting packages
- Assist with Cash Flow Forecasting and Budgeting
- Asset, Liabilities, Revenue, and Expense entries
- A/R and A/P responsibilities (managed with Bill.com)
- Contract Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Maintain & Balance General Ledger
- Develop and streamline processes across the organization
- CPA Preferred
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 Years of General Ledger accounting and month-end reconciliation
- Ability to work on a small but highly productive team
- Experience with month-end closing and cash flow forecasting
- Strong leadership skills, communication abilities, and emotional intelligence
- Extremely organized and process-oriented
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite or other enterprise financial systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
We can’t take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Workday: As long as you get your work done, work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people’s lives.