Kyvio 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 5 Years of Experience
- 💰 $10-$25 USD per hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close May 30th
Now Hiring: Remote Backend Developer
Please note: It’s important to read the ENTIRE job posting carefully and follow instructions if you are the person we are looking for. Applicants that do not follow the outlined instructions will not be contacted.
Sick of commuting and wasting hours of your day?
Tired of having to dress up (or dress at all 🙂 ) every day to go to the office?
Want the freedom to work from any place in any country and make your own work hours?
Imagine yourself working for a cool online company (+/- 25 great team members) creating new cutting-edge products on the web. We share ideas and new programming techniques via our team chat with constant communication. We are easygoing but with a great work ethic and (most importantly) get shit done when the pressure is on.
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help everyday people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers and sell those online to help their audience improve their lives.
Do you want to grow together and help us move towards our big ambitions? Get attractive bonuses based on your work results? In return, we will, of course, respect your local holidays and you can work from any location you want.
Then keep reading!
This is just 100% you! – We Love Personality!
- Attention to detail, down to every tag, loop, and condition
- Driven by optimization and code quality
- An analytical mind that can turn every idea into a clean coded functionality
- You are reliable, proactive and you can focus on the task at hand and be able to meet deadlines
- You are fluent in English and can communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly
- You have a stable high-speed internet connection, can work from home (or your office / co-working, etc.) without distractions and be available for calls and in our team chat
- Love for your craft
These are the skills we are looking for
- A PHP wizard with at least 5 years of PHP programming experience under your belt
- At least 6 months full-time experience with PhalconPHP
- Experience working on API’s (so creating API’s)
- High attention to security; know your security prerequisites – these are the products we are working on, and we need them secured 100%
- GIT – to be able to work with Git repos
Any of these skills make you go to the top of the list
- GraphQL experience
- Laravel experience
- Docker experience
- Kubernetes experience
- MicroService experience
- Payment processor deep integrations (Stripe, Paypal, Chargebee, Clickbank, Paddle etc)
- Big data experience
- Data Modelling knowledge
So be sure to mention if you have any of these!
Your average day in Kyvio
First, you’d log into our team chat, check all messages, and provide responses where needed. After that, pull Git repos on the project(s) you are working on. To start programming, you’d open Asana, and check your tasks. If you have any questions about priority or any of the pending tasks, you would ask them in the team cheat. Then start working, and for every task you finish do a GIT commit. At the end of your day, you would give a short ‘twitter’ update in our intranet system.
We work in bi-weekly sprints to protect our developers from constantly changing requirements. So when a sprint is planned you know what to do for the next week or 2 weeks and you get to plan your own time around that.
About us – Kyvio
We are a startup with a fully remote team of 25 employees (+1?), and our primary business focus is our SaaS: Kyvio.com. Kyvio is a business building tool for (starting) online businesses and entails a funnel builder, membership site builder, email marketing, and a few other modules.
This is a fully remote, full-time position in a team working in different parts of the world. The team is run by a CEO and CTO, both of them are Digital Nomads working from different spots in the world! It doesn’t matter in which time zone you are currently based in, as long as you make it to our meetings that are a must to attend.
We have an informal culture — you can talk to anybody in the team, including the CEO and CTO, in an ordinary matter. Furthermore, we don’t care if you show up to work in your pajamas, shorts, or a suit :). Also if you have digital nomad ambitions we’ll be happy to help out with that!
We look for dedication and professionalism while giving you full creative freedom. We all contribute immensely to the success of our company, and all employees are an integral part of our success. We want people who believe in our product as much as we do. In return, we give you the flexibility to work in your most motivating environment.
We love our multi-cultural company and the fact we have people from all over the world working on creating the best products to give our customers.
How to apply?
- Please rate yourself from 1 to 10 (where 0 is never worked with it and 10 is super duper awesome) as to the following skills/platforms:
- Data modeling:
- Microservice architecture:
- What is your last earned salary (per hour or per month)?
- What is OUR mission in YOUR own words?
- How long have you worked with PhalconPHP full-time (in months)?
Also, be sure to mention any extra skill & experience you might have that you think are relevant. Bonus skills are highly appreciated!
Your typical work week would be between 40 hours.
The salary is negotiable based on the skill set but in the range of $10 – $25 depending on your experience and skills.
We have a bonus and salary increase plan based on your responsibility in individual projects and the success of those projects. They are both also based on the results of the company – Kyvio’s success is your success as well!
We love ambition so if you want to improve your skills we offer you the room to do so and grow in the company.
Now – go on and apply already! 🙂
P.S. People who don’t pay proper attention to this post and can’t follow instructions to apply will be ignored instantly. Like we said we need people with attention for details.