Momentum Brands 1 month ago
Sr. Software Engineer (React, Express, PostgreSQL)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🏖️ Unlimited Paid Vacation
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close June 3rd
- 🎓 Access to latest learnings and tools
Now Hiring: Remote Sr. Software Engineer (React, Express, PostgreSQL)
- We are a startup bringing data insights to eCommerce sellers, allowing them to be successful in selling their products online with pinpoint accuracy on what affects their product sales.
- If you like seeing the results of your work, getting things done, and being hands-on then ecom-analytics could be for you.
- As the developer, you will be responsible for developing technical project requirements and providing advice to the business analysts to ensure business requirements are feasible.
- You will also be required to provide estimates on how long development activities will take to deliver.
- You will be building a modern web application primarily used for reporting and analytics that will be consumed by our users.
- You will be required to take technical specifications from UI design, through development into the test, and finally to production.
Duties and Responsibilities (required but not limited to)
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development.
- Building a scalable web application using React.
- Building middleware API’s using the express framework.
- Table design in PostgreSQL database.
- Deployment or configuration of AWS services (EC2, RDS, Cognito)
- Ensure all code is well documented.
- Ensure all code is well tested (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows.
- Ensure all of the work you do is captured as updates in the backlog.
About you and your experience
- Strong experience with version control systems (git)
- Demonstrated experience with the React library for building modern web applications
- Strong experience with an SQL RDMS (PostgreSQL preferable)
- Experience with working from User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Experience with curating a backlog of work
- Experience with working with AWS services preferable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Remote work-friendly.
- Flexible and Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule (as long as you’re available for meetings).
- Be part of a great team that all have aspirations to make big things happen.
- Access to all of the latest learnings and tools.