Domain Magnate LLC 1 month ago
HR and Process Manager
Asia, Europe, Pacific · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 💡 Entry, Mid, or Senior Level
- 📅 Applications close June 3rd
- 📚 Continuous Learning & Training
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia, Europe, or Australia
Now Hiring: Remote HR and Process Manager for a PE Firm
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO. We currently operate a couple dozen content and SaaS businesses and buy new ones every month. You’ll be responsible for HR functions and maintaining some processes in the company. Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career.
Manage HR and administration functions for a PE firm.
The various job responsibilities and tasks will include:
Managing Different documents and processes
- Client Sign up process
- Processing deals
- Reporting updates, calculations
- Coordinating business transfers
- Managing, keeping track of all accounts
- Coordinating updating social accounts
- Managing existing affiliate offers, networks, and relationships
- Overseeing budgeting and Paid marketing
- Linkedin outreach for deals and investors
- Social accounts updates, engagement
- Payroll for team, agencies, freelancers
- Team Learning and development
- HR and people management
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing
- Organize documents, folders, systems
- Outreach, coordinate for podcasts/interviews
- Social Media: Manage LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, and other accounts, update, and network
- CEO’s Email: categorize, action some items, prioritize
- Organize documents, prepare agreements
Training will be provided.
- 3+ years experience in HR
- 3+ years experience in operations
- 1+ years experience working remotely in a remote company
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Fluent or Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in working in the industry long term
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcomes-based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training, and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and fill out the form.