Mystery Cartoon Company 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💡 Any Experience Level
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close June 7th
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Magician
I run a large animated YouTube channel called Pencilmation and am in the process of producing a full-length Spongebob-type show, but I literally have no marketing plan at this point and have been making the content entirely in secret, hardly publishing anything.
I’m looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable of all social media platforms and marketing tactics that will be able to design and implement the release strategy for this new series.
I’m imagining you will probably be doing things like:
- Establishing a social media presence for the show and figuring out how to maximize hype.
- Supervising the creation of very cool promotional material.
- Coming up with clever ways to get influential people to talk about how (hopefully…lol) great the show is.
- Delegating time-consuming stuff to junior staff.
- Any other ideas that are better than mine.
This would be a full-time, work-from-home job, salary to be negotiated based on experience.
If you’re interested, send an email to my assistant Catalina at firstname.lastname@example.org, with an explanation as to why you feel you would be the right fit; resume optional.
Looking forward to hearing from you!