Brand Conqueror 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications close June 10th
- 💰 $3,000 USD per month plus revenue share
Sales Associate Wanted for Amazon Brand Management Company
Brand Conqueror is looking for a full-time Sales Associate to help generate leads and close sales for our growing brand management company. This is a very high-level position, with a lot of responsibility but also a lot of benefits.
Who We Are
We are Brand Conqueror, an Amazon brand management company focused on marketing for e-commerce companies on Amazon. We manage several client accounts including several 7 figure accounts and some accounts just starting on Amazon. We have also raised money from private investors to start buying and managing Amazon businesses.
We pride ourselves on having the most up-to-date Amazon knowledge. We work hard to understand the Amazon ecosystem, to build business processes, and to help our clients grow in some of the most competitive markets and niches on Amazon.
We have also partnered with Empire Flippers to raise capital to buy FBA businesses. Think of this as an online fund where we will be buying businesses up to $2million dollars at purchase price, running them, and then selling them after a year or more.
We have a remote team of 6 scattered across multiple countries including the US, Thailand, and the Philippines. We also work with clients based in Taiwan, Europe, and the United States, and we have plans to expand into China. Most of our day-to-day communication is done through Slack, Zoom, and Loom.
What’s The Opportunity
They say online jobs are the future. Well, it’s your time to find out.
We are currently working with several clients that are selling over 7 figures on Amazon. However, we have very aggressive growth KPIs this year and are looking to put a lot of resources into lead generation and sales.
Thus, we are looking for a full-time sales associate to help us build out and manage our CRM, manage our current leads, help us come up with new ways to generate leads, execute our sales funnel, make sales calls, and close leads.
You will need to be familiar with our process and what we offer our customers, so having a working knowledge of Amazon FBA business will be critical for this role. We will train you thoroughly on all the process and make sure you understand the ins and outs of our business.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about sales while also expanding their knowledge about FBA businesses.
- Full time
- Help us build out and manage our CRM
- Review and catalog current recorded sales calls
- Manage our current leads
- Help generate new lead generating systems and processes
- Cold call potential leads
- Qualify all leads to make sure they are a good fit for us
- Help build out our sales funnel
- Execute all aspects of our sales funnel
- Build out sales scripts
- Build out our FAQs to help train other sales staff
- Get on sales calls and close potential deals
- Help to onboard any new customers
- Able to oversee, manage and create KPIs to help meet company goals
- Experience working in or with Amazon FBA businesses is preferred but not required
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
- Management experience preferred but not required
- Online marketing experience is preferred but not required
- People person – must enjoy helping others
- Ability to closely follow processes
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Must be able to get on the phone and talk to people. Can’t be shy to communicate with potential clients
- Willing to be coached and willing to learn
- Willing to take constructive criticism
- Have an eye for details
- Data-driven and is handy with a spreadsheet
- Need to be willing to fail and learn from those failures
- Tenacious, hard-working and not a quitter
- Loyal (we want someone that is going to stick around and help this business grow)
- Full time schedule- must be able to work 8 hours a day
- US hours as you will likely be calling the US time zones
- Remote work
- $3000 base salary plus revenue share commission
Our company is built on a culture of remote work, travel, and living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits!
We aren’t going to chain you to a cubicle. You’ll be free to work anywhere in the world that serves your creativity best. You won’t be some badge number in the corporate machine. We will want your input and insight. As you gain more experience, we are going to rely on you to make our process better and smoother for our sellers while also helping to increase the number of high-quality businesses that go live on our marketplace.
You won’t start off making much money.
For the first month, you will be paid $3,000 USD per month during the probation period. After the first month you will be fully trained to start making client calls and closing deals. Once that happens, you will be introduced to our compensation plan where you will earn a base pay of $3,000 USD per month plus revenue share.
That amount is more than enough to live a very nice lifestyle in Asia or almost anywhere in the world (within reason).
- You record a YouTube video* explaining who you are and why you’re a good fit for the position
*YouTube Video Requirements:
Because this is a sales position, this Youtube video is very important to see how you are on a sales call. Act as if you were trying to sell why we should hire you.
We will only accept submissions that include a YouTube URL. Please leave the video “unlisted” in preferences and share the link with us. The quality of the video doesn’t matter, and there are no bonus points for editing. We just want (up to) three minutes of you explaining and answering the following questions (based on your previous experience):
Describe how your past experiences and current skill set will allow you to succeed in this position.
Why do you think you are an excellent fit to work with us?
If you’re thinking about applying but are worried you might not have enough (insert excuse here) — don’t worry. If you want to build something more than just a 9-to-5 job, then apply.
- Please submit your resume and Youtube video link firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make the subject matter “Sales Associate”
- Please indicate in the body of the email where you found this job posting (Dynamite Jobs, We Work Remotely, Indeed, etc.)