FBU Solutions 1 month ago
Amazon PPC Manager
Europe, North America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2+ Years Of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close On June 14th
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe and North America
Now Hiring: Remote Amazon PPC Manager
We are seeking an experienced PPC Manager to join our PPC Team in a full-time position. This is not an entry-level position. To be considered, you need a minimum of 2 years of experience in a client-facing PPC role. As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and growing PPC campaigns across multiple clients.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid and organic search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits into the wider area of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Strong analytical skills
- A good level of mathematical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Experience using tools such as Google AdWords/Prestozon
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a team using project management tools
- Proactive, with minimal supervision needed
- Communicates well with coworkers and management
- Flexible to additional work
- At least 5mbps high-speed internet connection with enough bandwidth to support video conferencing, large file downloads/uploads. (A speed test will be done via Skype screen share for qualified applicants)
- A headset with mic and webcam for audio and video calls (interviews will be done with webcam via Skype calls so ensure you have a Skype account ready before you apply)
- Reliable computer or laptop, with enough data space to install our software, and handle big data processing.