Dragonfly Commerce 1 month ago
North America · Full Time
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications Close on June 14th
- 🗣 English and Mandarin Chinese speakers preferred
Now Hiring: Remote Product Developer
About the Role:
We seek an established Product Developer to join our team at Dragonfly
Dragonfly is an acquirer and developer of standout eCommerce businesses and brands. We have recently secured $30MM in Series A funding and now looking to expand our teams. We believe our approach brings a unique perspective allowing us to quickly identify particularly promising brands and grow them to their full potential. Our technology allows us to generate data-driven insights that help us identify, acquire and grow our portfolio of companies.
Our team is led by founders with extensive experience on the Amazon platform and eCommerce ecosystem. As we continue to build out the Dragonfly team, we seek high-caliber and well-rounded team members with the capability to help drive our ambitious vision.
- Source, vet and validate new products across a broad range of product categories through continual outreach and factory visits.
- Build competitive analysis of products before, during and after product launches.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new contract manufacturers and management of existing the supplier/vendor network relationships through constant pricing/payment terms/supplier rebate negotiations, completing vendor assessments, and building vendor success programs.
- Work closely with our Operations team to track urgent issues and solve them accordingly
- Maintain and organize ongoing product production schedules
- B.S. degree in business/trade or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in product/supplier sourcing, vendor management and quality control.
- Experience on Amazon.com and product search tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout, Keepa, etc.
- Self-motivated worker that is a team player and is willing to work hard to get the job done.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage and organize many different tasks and projects at once.
- Conscientious, efficient, and detail-oriented; able to lead and impart best practices for optimizing how things work in a data-driven way.
- Effective communicator, able to deliver detailed information in a clear way. English and Mandarin Chinese preferred.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.