Major Impact Media 3 months ago
Facebook Ads Manager
Europe · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💡 1-3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 $3,000-$5000 Per Month
- 📚 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications Close On June 17th
- 🏖️ 14 paid days of vacation every year
Now Hiring: Remote Facebook Ads Manager
Here’s An Exciting Opportunity For The Right Person
At Major Impact Media we are a team dedicated to helping online businesses get exceptional results through highly effective advertising campaigns.
We’ve worked with dozens of companies over the years – from business coaches to international personal development gurus – to implement traffic systems that have acquired thousands of customers and generated millions of dollars in revenue.
Our mission is to help online entrepreneurs increase their sales and grow their businesses with data-driven marketing.
- We are obsessed with growth, innovation, staying ahead of the trends, and making sure our clients get results.
- We love marketing and constantly taking our skills to the next level.
- We believe in giving our team members ownership of their accounts and having the ability to take charge in making an impact for our clients.
- We believe communication, attention to detail, and organization are super important to allow us to get the best results possible for our clients.
- We thrive in rapidly changing environments and we expect all our team members to do the same.
- We are a fully remote team and love the flexibility & freedom that comes with it.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you…
Who We Are Looking For
We are searching for a skilled media buyer to bring onto our team and manage Facebook Ad accounts for our clients.
As a media buyer on our team, you will be focused on working inside of our advertising accounts to make sure they are getting the best results possible with their advertising budget, hitting their weekly and monthly goals, and working with the team to improve our advertising strategies.
We need someone who:
- Knows What They Are Doing: You should have 2+ years of experience working inside FB Ad accounts and be ready to lead the strategy, execution, and communication for multiple clients for companies spending between $3,000 – $80,000 per month.
- Driven Towards Excellence: There are a lot of paid advertising teams out there that set up an account and check it once a month. We’re not one of those teams. We are not okay with mediocre results. We have a culture of excellence and strive to deliver the best results for our clients. We love setting big goals and going for them. You should be genuinely excited about breaking records.
- Experience In Digital Product Space: You should have experience working with the different funnels and strategies like webinars funnels, high ticket offers, product launches, self-liquidating offers, quiz funnels, and the other types of campaigns that are common to sell digital products with Facebook ads.
- Loves Digital Marketing: We are passionate about digital marketing and advertising. You should be too. If you don’t get excited about a new course to dive into, don’t listen to any podcasts, or don’t keep up with the latest news this position isn’t for you.
- Analytical & Data-Driven: We track everything. We want to know the answer to questions like: “what was the highest converting copy we ran last month for this campaign?” If you don’t know how to track and measure that kind of detail, this probably isn’t the best fit for you.
- Strong Communicator: Working remotely does not mean working alone. You’ll be working daily with our team to make sure clients get amazing results with their campaigns. So you need to be able to communicate with everyone. Strong spoken and written English is a must.
- Extremely Organized and High Attention to Detail: There are dozens of moving pieces in launching a successful campaign. You need to be able to balance your focus between the technical aspects of managing client accounts, doing research to keep up to date with what’s working now on the ad platforms, making time to come up with creative ideas to improve campaign performance, and creating content to share what’s working with the team.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party Platforms: every client comes with their own tech stack. You should have an understanding of how they all play together like landing page builders, CRMs, tracking software, & email automation.
- Problem Solver: There are constantly new challenges and problems to solve in this line of work. You will be expected to learn how to figure them out and present solutions to the team, no problems.
- Self-Guided Learner: Marketing education never ends. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest Facebook Ad news & strategies to be sure all of our information is industry-leading.
- Sharing What You Learn: We are building our company Knowledge Base to make sure that we are one of the best teams on the planet at running advertising campaigns in the online space. Your ability to document what you are learning is critical to making that happen.
- Able To Work Remote: We are a fully remote team. That means you need to be able to manage your own time, energy and set your own priorities to make sure you are able to get everything done without needing someone to micromanage you or tell you what to do every day. That means knowing how to use tools like Asana, Slack, Zoom, Loom & Google Drive to collaborate with the team
- Positive, Friendly & Fun: We are a team of happy people who really enjoy what we do. You know how to make team members and clients feel comfortable and provide them with confidence while we work together to achieve campaign goals.
What You Will Be Doing
As a full-time media buyer/advertiser your role is to make sure that our clients are hitting their goals every month. That includes:
- Understanding and creating the advertising strategy for each one of your accounts
- Reviewing and creating suggestions for how to optimize each client account to improve results and hit client goals based on the data inside the accounts
- Being in charge of the day-to-day optimizations of the accounts you work on.
- Being the go-to contact for clients and communicating with them on a regular basis. That includes sending regular updates, getting on calls, answering when they have questions or are looking for answers.
- Tracking performance of ad accounts for all active tests, audiences, copies & creatives are performing
- Reviewing and auditing marketing funnels for new clients and new campaign launches
- Setting up retargeting pixels, custom conversions through Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics for new campaign launches, and making sure they are working with the Pixel Helper
- Creating SOPs and documentation for our internal Knowledge Base about what’s working now inside accounts for us to keep everyone on the team up to date
- Brainstorming with the team on how we can better optimize client accounts and improve company processes
This role is not for anyone who likes to be comfortable and coast along in life. This is a demanding role and we provide you with tons of support to help you improve your skills. We can guarantee you will leave this company as a stronger, more skilled marketer than when you started.
What Would Be Helpful To Have:
- Our team is based in Europe and we expect that you will be able to work European hours with the team.
- Experience in a role at an agency is a huge plus.
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with a team of media buyers to implement and manage multiple accounts.
- Experience collaborating with designers and copywriters.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Understanding of direct response marketing & performance marketing.
Salary & Benefits:
- Pay is between $3,000 – $5,000 (2,500 € – 4,200 €) per month. Negotiable depending on your experience and skill level
- This is a remote position with a flexible schedule so you have freedom over when you work
- You get 14 paid days of vacation every year
- You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses & regular coaching to improve your skills