Photologo 2 months ago
eCommerce Marketing Operations Specialist/Martech
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🏖️ 30 Days PTO
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close September 15th
Now Hiring: eCommerce Marketing Operations Specialist/Martech (Remote – Any Location)
We’re looking for a technical marketer who comes from eCommerce with strong technical skills in email automation, analytics/data, A/B Website Split Testing, & marketing automation. It’ll be your role to drive, implement and drive our marketing automation and data/analytics further, working closely with our tech and marketing leader.
Photologo is a D2C eCommerce brand, we sell branding tools and downloadables to professionals who want to grow their personal brands- we have hundreds of thousands of customers in 150+ countries, we’re a completely remote team across 15+ countries.
You’ll be in charge of
- Managing and improving our email automation (technical implementation) (marketing and transactional) ensuring our email blueprints, dynamic content, our list segmentation, and integrations are performing correctly and effectively.
- Implement and run analytics and data insights through the usage of DataStudio and Google Analytics and connections, bringing key insights to the leadership team.
- Manage and drive our website A/B split-testing to ensure seamless testing and growth of our key KPIs (conversion rate, AOV)
- Review the account structure and connections of our marketing ad platforms to our own data/backend systems
- Lead marketing technology strategy and approach, ensuring implementation of new technology to meet current and future needs for marketing tech, data integration, and campaign optimization, working with the engineering team to uncover new technical capabilities and use cases that they enable, define functionality, and influence roadmap decisions for improving the marketing technology stack.
We’d love to hear from you if
- Have rich experience in eCommerce, running data/analytics, A/B Testing, email, and all things marketing automation.
- You are a creative problem solver who listens hard, is highly observant, communicative and can organize people and ideas to get things done.
- Experience with BigQuery, SQL, Google Analytics, and the Google Marketing Platform including working with paid media data from Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity and experience with reviewing, configuring, and managing marketing technology applications including Ads Data Hub, Google Tag Manager, Drip, WordPress, Zapier, Headless eCommerce OMS; and Braintree/payment processors.
- Experience in partnering with cross-functional teams (marketing, engineering, data science, design, product management, research, etc).
- You have 4+ years work experience managing and executing the marketing technology stack, including working with marketing analytics, engineering teams and marketing technology partners.