The Bartlett Real Estate Group 5 days ago
Administrative Systems Coordinator – Listing Specialist
Americas · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close on November 9th
- 💰 $13-$20 per Hour Based on Experience
- 🔑 Report to Founding / Management Team
Now Hiring: Remote Administrative Systems Coordinator – Listing Specialist
We are a traditional real estate sales team in The Villages, FL, one of the largest and fastest growing retirement communities in the U.S. with over 120k residents! Seeking a full-time Admin Systems Coordinator to support the sales team, with a focus on managing the team’s listing inventory. Fully remote – Small but expanding team – Minimal customer interaction required – Detailed and well-structured role.
- We are currently a team of 3 full-time Realtors, 1 full-time assistant, and 2 part-time administrative assistants working in The Villages, FL, and surrounding areas. We work as a sales team for a local RE/MAX franchise that has a significant and growing market share.
- Our Realtor team consists of Lynn, her son Chris, and a family friend Kevin.
- We are on a planned growth trajectory, with many more years of expansion ahead! You can see our profile just as a potential client would at https://www.zillow.com/profile/LynnBartlettfl/
- We are committed to bringing a systems mindset to a traditional sales business in one of the fastest-growing real estate markets in the United States!
- This is our second full-time administrative hire. We anticipate adding team members one by one as we continue to gain market share.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Bartlett Real Estate Group’s (TBREG) Administrative Systems Coordinator – Listing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations in support of the Management and Sales Team, with a primary focus on obtaining and servicing listings. This position involves 1) analyzing, organizing, and processing of information using documented standard operating procedures (~80%), and 2) internally communicating with the Management/Sales Teams to adjust to and resolve minor issues as they arise (~20%). This position does require a significant degree of task prioritization skill based upon the larger business goals and processes, which are highly dynamic in a sales/service business. This position also requires that the Coordinator generally act ethically in TBREG’s best interests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following includes, but does not limit, the essential duties and responsibilities for TBREG’s Administrative Systems Coordinator:
- Compile and customize materials for listing presentations
- Launch listing and closing projects in the team task management software
- Listing data entry and photo selection, subject to licensed Agent review before publication
- Perform tasks related to the setup and launch of new listings
- Perform procedural aspects of property valuation analysis for licensed Agent review
- Draft contract forms (listing and purchase/sale) packages for licensed Agent review
- Confirm scheduled appointments with customers
- Coordinate and obtain feedback from showings on the team’s listings
- Coordinate showing tours for team’s Agents when working with buyers
- Assist in maintaining the team’s digital filing and task mapping systems
- Maintain the customer database
- Initiate client facing emails in the team’s email alerts system
- Draft, customize, and send template emails
- Compose ad copy for listings and manage draft/submission deadlines
- Arrange advertising of listings on social media
- Track time accurately via management’s time tracking mechanism of choice
- Respond in a timely manner when time sensitive/high priority duties arise (though this should be infrequent)
The Administrative Systems Coordinate – Listing Specialist should:
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously – able to apply independent judgment in the exercise of essential duties and responsibilities.
- Be able to work in highly structured systems environment with documented
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Possess critical thinking and strong problem resolution skills – Outside of documented SOPs, supervision and direction will range from minimal to moderate, forcing reliance upon the Administrative Systems Coordinator’s sense of ownership of the situation and subsequent good judgment.
- Be task oriented – Since there will not be constant supervision, job performance will be judged largely on the speed and accuracy of task completion with respect to deadlines.
- Have strong time management and planning skills
- Be detail oriented
- Possess excellent organization skills
- Be self-disciplined
- Have excellent computer skills – Typing speed of at least 55 words per minute and able to work with multiple software applications
- Be proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Have a high level of comfort communicating digitally, primarily via chat, video calls, email, and inside of task management software
- Be a team player – The team goals are the top priority, and there will be times when the Coordinator is asked to sacrifice his/her normal schedule to help with atypical urgent matters.
Education and/or experience:
- High School education or equivalent required
- Associate degree in Business Administration/Business Management or equivalent preferred
- Previous remote work experience preferred
- Previous real estate/title/legal admin experience is highly desirable
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
- None. MLS access will be provided by TBREG
- Office hours are from 8 AM ET to 5 PM ET Monday through Friday, with an hour lunch break. We may be able to accommodate reasonable variations upon further discussion.
- Overtime opportunities will be available.
- This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Team communication will be primarily through Skype messages, email, or phone calls.
- Team meetings will be scheduled via Skype video call weekly or as needed.
- Time will be logged through third party browser-based digital time tracking software that records screen activity while on the clock with TBREG.
- Daily interactions will be primarily with Chris or Kevin based upon availability and type of question.
- A background check will be required prior to the final round of interviews
- A minimum of two third-party work-related references are required
If accepted, the employee must sign a strict Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- At least one recorded video interview over Zoom/Skype will be required. This is to allow other teammates to review candidates without being present for the interview.
- Add the word “llama” to the first line of your cover sheet. This is a test for attention to detail.
- Light sample work (paid) may be a part of the selection process.
- Any applicants for this job will remain in active consideration for only thirty (30) days.
- Employment is subject to a ninety (90) day introductory period.
Why apply for this job?
- As a strictly remote job, you can work from anywhere that has reliable internet access.
- You will benefit from well-defined processes and responsibilities, which produce less guesswork, more confidence, and a clear path to success in the role.
- Task completion accuracy, efficiency, and volume are the primary success metrics. We seek process-driven outcomes and are flexible regarding how you choose to achieve them.
- This full-time supporting role makes you a critical part of a successful, energetic, and ambitious sales team. Your contribution to the team will significantly affect our team goal of capturing increasing market share.
- Your primary interactions will be with team members, other Realtors, and title companies. You will not be responsible for high risk/high stress interactions with customers.
- We are hiring ahead of our busy season, and are committed to high quality training.
- Within the scope of this supporting role, your input regarding process improvement ideas is highly desired. We want to make the job as simple, efficient, and effective as possible.
Are you ready? We can’t wait to see your application and get to know you!
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.