AMZ Pathfinder 4 weeks ago
Amazon Advertising Account Manager – German Native Speaker
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ⏲ Flexible Hours
- 🌴 Team Meetups
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📛 Conferences and Events
- 📅 Applications Close on March 1st
Now Hiring: Remote Amazon Advertising Account Manager – German Native Speaker
Hello PPC Specialist!
My name is Laura and I’m the COO of AMZ Pathfinder – an Amazon advertising agency that focuses on growing client accounts through the Amazon advertising platform since 2015.
We are growing rapidly, our current fully remote team of 19 people is spread across 4 continents to say we are diverse is putting it lightly! Here at AMZ Pathfinder, we provide our team a fun and flexible place to work as well as ample opportunity for career development into various sectors including team leadership, specialist / technical leads and more.
We’re ramping up our business in the German marketplace so we’ve decided to take the next step towards growing our team! We’re looking for a full-time talented PPC specialist that wants to join a fun, open-minded, and growing community.
1) Experience with PPC or online advertising: Some degree of experience with online advertising is a must. We will supplement training. We are constantly learning and questioning our assumptions so we can provide our clients with cutting edge service.
2) Languages: English fluency is required. This specific role is for a German speaker so native fluency is also required.
3) Organization: As this is a remote position, you must be a total pro at managing your own time, prioritizing your energy during your peak work hours, and occasionally delegating & monitoring work with others. You understand the difference between being “responsible” versus “accountable” for work getting done.
4) Communication: You must be skilled at developing rapport with your team members and communicating effectively with them about projects, deadlines and responsibilities.
5) Accountability: Our clients rely on us to be their trusted advisor and help meet their goals. The team relies on each other to get their own work done. “Doing what you say you’ll do” is paramount.
6) Creativity: You will have the freedom to discover ways to deliver on our promise to clients while providing them with an excellent “user experience”. Sharing your new ideas with the team is encouraged as processes and systems can always be improved.
7) Western EU/Asian time zones: You must be able to easily connect with the majority of our client base and team, so having at least some time zone overlap ensures that can happen.
About the Role:
- Dedication we are looking for someone who wants a long term position to put down roots and develop with us.
- Advertising responsibilities within the client accounts assigned to you. This includes but is not limited to – creation and management of campaigns/ad groups, bid management, keyword research/analysis, light listing optimization, structuring of the account and management of product life cycles.
- Stay up-to-date with new marketing trends in the Amazon Advertising world which is a dynamic and quickly-evolving space.
- Utilize different software to keep up to date with the team and to carry out your work in the accounts these include but are not limited to – Prestozon, Helium10, PPC Scope, Slack and Asana.
- Communication of progress towards ongoing priorities and issues through the correct channels.
- Be an active member of our tribe, taking initiative when needed, helping others when possible, and asking for help when you need it.
- Be self-motivated our team is comprised of driven people who decide their own work flow, we want to keep it that way.
Perks of working with AMZ Pathfinder!
- Complete flexibility – Work when you are most efficient and comfortable
- Team Meetups – Travel to meet the team and experience a new place
- Conferences and Events – Travel to meet other like minded people and learn
- Career Growth – Take you career in the direction you want – we are flexible
- Full time position – salaried and bonuses included
- Completely remote – Work from where you want!
We take cultural fit very seriously at Pathfinder and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if these values resonate with you:
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes.