CrewFire 1 day ago
Community and Affiliate Program Managers
Americas · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 💰 $25-$35 an Hour
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close on Dec 18th
Calling all Rock Star 👨🎤 🎸👩🎤
Remote Community/Affiliate Program Managers!
We’re looking to build a long-term, ongoing relationship with an affiliate/community program manager.
We’re building a new Managed Services division and you’ll play a key role in standing up, managing, and growing Brand Affiliate programs.
You’ll work to recruit, mobilize, and reward ambassadors for our e-commerce clients, leveraging the CrewFire brand ambassador platform (www.crewfire.com).
This work will be part-time to start (10-15 hours), with the option to go full-time, if you’re enjoying the work, our partnership is working well, and as additional communities are added.
- Campaign Strategy: Work alongside our team to develop creative community/affiliate marketing strategies for our clients, and execute them.
- Program Onboarding: Drive standing up new client programs (organize, execute against the Program Playbook, and interface with the client during the process)
- Program Management: execute the community playbook (recruit, train, and manage community/affiliate members)
- At least 3 years experience managing effective affiliate or community management programs for brands, with a proven track record of results
- Based within the Americas
- Detail-oriented (put a fire emoji at the top of your cover letter to prove it!)
- Effective communication both verbal (via zoom/calls/video) and written
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, create one here.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.