DigiQuatics 4 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Overlap with US Mountain Time Preferred)
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 1st
Now Hiring: Remote B2B Marketer for SaaS Company
DigiQuatics is a B2B SaaS company that helps operate commercial swimming pools. DigiQuatics helps manage day-to-day operations at recreation centers, swim clubs, YMCAs, and more. We started in 2014 and have customers in the U.S, Canada, and a handful or other countries.
We are seeking a marketer to join our team and help take our company growth to the next level by generating new sales demos, quote requests, and trial accounts through marketing initiatives. There is an opportunity for this to turn into a full-time position and to grow with the company as time goes on.
I’m based in Denver, Colorado, USA. I’m open to US-based and non-US people who have some overlap with my timezone (Mountain Time).
An ideal candidate is
- Experienced in B2B SaaS marketing
- A self-starter who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the table
- A constant learner, can pick up new software and skills to contribute to the growth of the company
- A great writer who can produce high-quality content and copy
- Wanting to constantly try new experiments and validate new strategies
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write and publish blog content
- Creating lead magnets / resources
- Email marketing automation
- Webinar funnels
- Facebook & Google Advertising
- Social media management, using tools such as Buffer
- Work with a graphic designer to produce creative assets
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc and best practices
- Great writer
- Understanding of SEO and web analytics
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation
- Keen eye for design (working with a graphic designer)
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Why you’ll love working with our team
- Work closely with a small team
- Set your own schedule
- Work from anywhere. It’d be great to have your location share some overlap with the US Mountain timezone for the convenience of our meetings and some work parties.
- Gain real-world marketing experience with an established business
- Learn new tools and strategies and validate on an existing platform
Please complete all questions in the form. Please include a link to a short video explaining why you would be a good addition to the company and why you are interested in working for us. We will reach out to those who are a good fit for the company.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.