Kalipso Labs 1 month ago
Video Designer & Editor
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 19th
Now Hiring: Remote Video Designer & Editor
About Kalipso Labs
Established in 2019, Kalipso Labs is a 100% remote startup company offering a new approach to video creation. With our on-demand video subscription service, our goal is to make the video creation process for companies as easy and straightforward as possible. We are a team of creativity-loving people focused on leveraging the power of videos for social media and making them more accessible and affordable.
About This Role
The Video Content Creator uses their creativity, design, and editing skills to help our clients create awesome visuals. Through your work, you can make a lasting impact on our team by helping us deliver on our brand promise while achieving our customer satisfaction goals. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing tech-enabled services company that is well-positioned to grow further onto the international stage.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Kalipso Labs is anything but typical. We’re a group of talented, hard-working individuals from around the world. We do look for open-minded and passionate peers because our team’s uniqueness is what helps us make a great company. We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- Enthusiasm for video marketing and would like to become part of a team that values flexibility, efficiency, and direct feedback
- Solid experience and proven results as a video creator. You will be required to share examples of your work
- Genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great products
- An open mind to learn new tools, systems and our cloud-based video editing software
- An astute eye for creativity, design and storytelling
- An understanding and a savviness of the different social media platforms and how videos have to be created in order to be engaging, attention-grabbing and perform well
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and we need to know you can manage your time effectively
- Fluency in English
Other qualities we are looking for include:
- Proven track record of building and/or improving remote company culture
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS™)
- Direct involvement with the leadership to fully understand and execute the vision and improving existing experiences, including data and metric-based results.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a growing startup, our roles are always evolving and you’ll get to experience a little bit of everything. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Develop a firm understanding of our current product, service offering, and platform
- Work on the efficiency and smooth delivery of our video creation process
- Stay up to date with new trends in video marketing and suggesting new features and tools be added to our process.
- Create social media savvy videos according to the instructions and individual preferences of our clients
- Deliver amazing customer support, understand their needs and consider their feedback as well as revision requests
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Perks
- Work with awesome companies around the world in a fast-growth environment. We partner with influencers, young startups, scale-ups, medium-sized as well as big corporations all over the world and across different industries
- Enjoy the benefits and flexibility of remote work and learning from anywhere in the world
- Consistent, long-term video creation & editing work
Working at Kalipso Labs
There is no doubt that video is one of the best ways to engage and interact with your customers, build long-term relationships, and generate strong customer loyalty.
At Kalipso Labs, we always strive to deliver high-quality videos that meet the expectations of our clients while we offer them the best possible experience when engaging with us. We value direct communication and remote work that gives each team member the opportunity to better align their private life with the work they love to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We believe in small teams and strong relationships. For us, small teams mean less bureaucracy and more getting things done in a trusted environment.
- Position: Video Content Creator & Editor (full-time)
- Employment Type: Freelance Contract
- Compensation: Competitive salary with a bonus component
- Location: Responsibilities will be fulfilled remotely and will require the use of a personal computer with reliable, fast-connected internet access.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!
How To Apply
To jump-start the process, please complete our application form.
We will ask a few questions about your previous experiences and your motivation for the role. You will be asked to upload a short video where you introduce yourself and tell us why you are a good candidate to join our team at Kalipso Labs.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.