Master of Memory 1 month ago
Spanish Language Coach
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- ⏲ Part-time
- 💰 $15 an hour
- 🗣 Native Spanish
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Timezones in the Americas Preferred)
- 📅 Applications close on September 19th
Now Hiring: Remote Spanish Language Coach
Seeking highly-qualified native Spanish-speaking language instructor with expertise in grammar and linguistics to coach fluency students one-on-one. Must be open-minded for an unconventional approach to language learning based on exclusivity, mnemonics, and a grammar-first method. Priority is given to coaches living in Mexico willing to teach in evenings for students in US Pacific time.
If you’re creative, energetic, open-minded, and geeky about grammar, this could be the job for you! Master of Memory is looking for native-Spanish-speaking language instructors to help our Accelerated Spanish students practice the grammatical and syntactical essentials of the language.
Who we are:
We teach English speakers how to have meaningful conversations in Spanish with the people closest to them. Our extremely unique curriculum teaches the depths of Spanish grammar; our students master indirect objects and subjunctives even before learning the word for “mother”. Our team of language coaches helps the students practice these skills, one step at a time, in video call conversations.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work with us from wherever you live, at a schedule that works for you.
- You’ll have video calls with students aged 20 – 100 who speak English and want to speak Spanish.
- Over time you’ll continue to mentor the students as they develop from having a primitive understanding of the language to becoming a fluent conversational speaker.
- You’ll help improve our own curriculum so that every round of students gets a better and better experience over time.
- You’ll begin part-time with about 5 or 10 students a week. If you love what you’re doing, we’ll give you more students and it may become a full-time position.
Who you are:
- You are a native Spanish speaker who is fully fluent in English.
- You have formally studied Spanish grammar and consider yourself a grammar nerd.
- You’re a fun and creative person.
- You approach challenges head-on with a positive attitude.
- You care about the people around you and want them to succeed.
- You have a dedicated workspace with dependable Internet connection for video calls.
- You have a track record of leaving everything better than you found it.
Why is our Accelerated Spanish course cool?
- We always teach grammar first, and we teach all words in frequency order.
- We have a unique teaching system that uses time-tested mnemonic techniques so our students don’t forget vocabulary words.
- We give all of our students specific attention and create customized materials to get them all to their own specific fluency goals.
- Our students care about learning grammar more than memorizing vocabulary and phrases.
- We take our more dedicated students all the way to conversational fluency in 9 months or less.
- The Accelerated Spanish books have sold over 20,000 copies and our podcast gets 150,000 downloads per month.
- Everyone at Accelerated Spanish is fun to work with.
How To Apply
If this sounds like a great fit for you, you’ll send us a 10-minute video telling us why! Send us a message for info, and Timothy will respond with instructions for submitting your video application.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.