Tribecto Automations 7 months ago
Email Marketing Account Manager
Europe · Full Time
- ? Staff Pick ?
- ? Report to Founder ?
- ? Anywhere in Europe ?
- ? Opportunity for Growth ?
- ? Competitive Salary and Perks ?
Now Hiring: Remote Account Manager
Tribecto Automations is growing and we need your help on our mission to become the best marketing and business automation agency on the internet.
We’re a startup that is now looking to expand our team beyond founder and expert contractors. We offer a selection of productized services that have allowed us to build process-driven projects that deliver premium results for our clients.
We’re hiring an Account Manager to lead client projects focused on building email marketing campaigns and custom-built sales processes that make use of industry-leading, “off the shelf” software tools and systems. You’ll work closely with our founder on the client’s account strategy and our small team of dedicated experts to deliver the projects. This will be a hands-on role that will involve diving into client projects to make sure that we’re delivering premium email marketing campaigns and business changing sales systems for our clients, on time and on budget.
You’ll be responsible for nurturing the client relationship and establishing the successful momentum of new and ongoing projects. You’ll also be responsible for implementing new internal systems as necessary (or improving existing ones) to make sure we are operating as seamlessly and efficiently as we can.
This is the perfect role for someone experienced in account management and project planning within an agency environment, particularly if you also have experience in email marketing software and tools, and are excited by the idea of helping a dynamic internet-based company grow quickly.
You’ll be given a huge amount of freedom to grow this part of our business, which makes this an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and aspiring individual that is looking to report directly to the founder, have influence in the company and help us shape a better business over the coming years.
The Account Manager’s job is to make sure that everything is running smoothly, seamlessly, and on schedule at all times. To do that, the Account Manager has to split their time between coordinating the client project plans, being available for client needs and helping our team push projects forward.
Here’s what you’d be responsible for:
Client Relationship Management Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for your clients at Tribecto. That means managing the relationship from the moment the contract is signed through the lifecycle of the project. Touch-points would include: leading client calls; answering questions, allaying concerns, and requests.
- We pride ourselves on the white-glove service we offer our clients, and you would be free to adjust and improve the process as you see fit.
- Learning the client’s category and business inside and out, so that you can direct the strategy for email marketing campaigns and process automation
- Serve as the liaison between clients and the Tribecto team during each of the pre-defined project phases.
- Compile weekly progress updates (via email) for clients on the status of their project as well as analyzing project performance, and reporting results.
Project Management and Delivery Responsibilities
- Organise and keep on top of client projects in Asana and Google Docs making sure that all projects and tasks are planned and delegated to relevant individuals to be delivered on time.
- Responsible for making sure that at each client kickoff meeting we gather all the information needed to identify campaign strategy and deliver effective task briefs to our Copywriters and Campaign Builders.
- Make sure that all work delivered by our Campaign Builders and Copywriters is delivered to the highest standards at all times and push back when it is not.
- Help with miscellaneous tasks and problem-solving on client projects related to building automation and integrations in client systems.
Identify areas of opportunity for cross/upsell with existing client accounts and projects.
- Miscellaneous problem solving as the point person for writers’ and editors’ concerns, questions, scheduling issues, and anything else related to the editorial plan and schedule.
- You have a proven track record of client relationship management in an agency – or similarly fast-paced – environment.
- You have great communication and people skills, and you’re experienced in and comfortable managing client expectations and making sure clients are well taken care of.
- You’re a critical thinker, always looking for ways to improve a process or creatively solve a problem.
- You have a passion for organization and efficiency, and a keen eye for detail.
- Prioritizing comes easily to you. You’re detail-oriented, organized, and efficient, you don’t flinch when five different people need five different things from you at the same time, and you’re not intimidated by juggling a lot of different projects and responsibilities at once.
- You can’t help but take ownership of your job. You’re always looking for ways to improve the process, whether by adjusting, automating, or another way.
- You’re flexible and agile. You don’t bat an eye at a fast pace or a rapidly growing and changing work environment.
- You’re capable of working autonomously in a remote role.
- You’re friendly, eager to jump in and make the job your own, and love to contribute to tangible business growth and success.
- Remote Work: We’re looking for a candidate based in Europe (ideally UK).
- Profit-Sharing: Each quarter we’re profitable, a portion of that profit is split amongst the team.
- Report to Founder: Your chance to learn directly from our founder, feel valued and have a lasting impact on a growing business.
- Vacation and Holiday: 22 days paid vacation time, and we take off all major holidays, including a week over the New Year. Additional days per year with the company.
- Opportunity For Growth: As one of the very first Tribecto employees you’ll have excellent opportunities for professional growth as we expand the company.
Thanks for reading our job description. If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, please complete the application form and provide a personalised cover letter or video that explains why you think you’ve be a good fit for this role.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.