CrewFire 3 days ago
Account Executive Apprentice
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💡 Entry-Level
- 🕘 US Working Hours
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 💰 $36-$48k/year On-target earnings
- 📅 Applications close on March 10th
Now Hiring: Remote Account Executive Apprentice
We’re CrewFire.com, a brand ambassador platform that helps DTC e-commerce brands turn their customers into their army of brand ambassadors to drive more referrals, word-of-mouth, user-generated content, and more.
We are on a mission to help independent brands and entrepreneurs grow and thrive, in a world increasingly dominated by big tech, and increasingly hostile to independent businesses.
And it’s working.
Our brand customers are seeing as high as 10-40x ROI, and our bookings have grown at a breakneck pace alongside them (around 100% MoM growth, every month since June).
We’ve accomplished this with just our Founder/CEO handling all the sales to date, and now it’s time to ramp things up with our first sales hire.
A Rare Opportunity
We’re at an extremely rare stage for startups – right at the inflection point where we’re still a nascent team (just 2 co-founders and 1.5 team members so far), but with product-market fit dialed in and sales starting to take off.
As our first sales hire, you’ll be stepping on board (and helping steer) a rocketship that’s embarking on a journey towards $100M in annual revenue and beyond.
It’s insanely exciting, and we’re looking forward to seeing if you’re a good fit…
Who You Are
- You are a hungry, entrepreneurial sales professional. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into a new opportunity, hunt, and drive powerful results.
- You are familiar with marketing and advertising technology & services and can speak to and empathize with the needs and pains of modern e-commerce brands, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
- You’re flexible and adaptable and aren’t afraid to take the initiative to help create, implement, and iterate on effective sales processes, pitches, collateral, and more (as opposed to just following along with established processes).
- You’re highly driven to succeed, open and coachable, always learning and growing, and love fast-paced startup environments where you can make an impact on multiple areas of the business.
You Will Be Accountable For
- Managing our outbound prospecting and lead-gen process to drive 20 qualified meetings per month.
- Vetting & managing inbound leads, and pursuing new business via outbound strategies
- Shadowing Alan, our Founder/CEO, on sales calls while he pitches new business. At first, Alan will manage the entire call with you taking notes and learning. Over time, you’ll transition to doing discovery, then demos, then closing.
- Manage all follow-ups, moving pitched accounts forward, updating the CRM with notes and reminders.
- Working alongside the CEO to create, implement, and iterate on the sales process, pitch/demo script, collateral, tooling, documentation, and more.
- You have at least 1 year of experience booking meetings with D2C eCommerce brands (bonus points if you sell products or services related to marketing or advertising).
- If you don’t meet the above requirement, sell us on yourself.
- Available to work full-time during US working hours.
Culture fit is as important as skill fit for long-term success. These are our core values, and we will vet every candidate for their fit with these points BEFORE considering:
- We are deeply passionate about the work we are doing. This is about more than just a paycheck. This is about building something that serves others while building an exceptional team and business in the process.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, transformational value for our customers.
- We are obsessed with designing and implementing thoughtful, beautiful experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we remain deeply committed to breathing fun and playfulness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
This will be a full-time position. On-target earnings for this role will range from $36-$48k/year depending on your experience, track record, and performance.
In addition, this role has a clearly defined path to become a full-time Account Executive (and even Sales Management) with OTEs ranging from $75-150k/year and beyond.
This is a 100% location independent and remote job, but you will be expected to maintain US working hours to communicate effectively with our team and our customers.
The hiring process will include the questions in the form linked below. For qualified candidates, a test project, reference checks, and interviews will follow.
Thanks, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!