Draft.dev 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 🔑 Work with the Founder/CEO
- 📅 Applications close September 18th
- 💰 $52k per year base pay rate with OTE of $105k+ annually
Now Hiring: Remote Account Executive
If you’re a stellar communicator with a background in technology, this role could be a great way to advance your career.
As our first Account Executive at Draft.dev, you’ll oversee the entire sales process from outreach to new leads via LinkedIn and email, to researching prospects, to leading sales calls, and sending follow-ups to keep potential clients moving through our pipeline. You’ll work alongside the Founder/CEO to help set sales processes and standards.
We’d Like Someone Who Can
- Understand our prospects and ideal clients at a high level (past software development or industry experience is a big plus)
- Proactively find and initiate conversations with new leads
- Build relationships and look for key indicators that leads might be ready to buy
- Promptly and clearly communicate with prospects and Draft.dev team members in excellent written English
- Create and run cold email and Linkedin campaigns using modern tools (we use Apollo and Pipedrive)
- Qualify and research inbound leads
- Initially, you’ll take notes in sales calls but within 1-3 months, you’ll be leading calls independently
- Send follow up emails and campaigns to prospects after calls
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- ~40 working hours per week
- Native-level English writing and speaking skills
- Adhere to and improve existing sales processes
- Weekly sales check-in meetings
- Holding sales calls in US and EU timezones
- Flexible hours, location, and mostly asynchronous work (no travel required)
- $52,000/year base pay rate with on-target earnings of $105,000+ annually
- 10% commission on new sales (average deal size of $15,000) with no cap
- Work directly with Draft.dev’s founder
- Help shape the direction of a quickly-growing small business and sales team
- Submit your application.
- You’ll complete an asynchronous role-playing assignment via email (will just take a few minutes).
- You’ll join a 30-minute phone call to learn about your experience and the role.
- You’ll complete a 1-hour phone-based role-playing session.