AMZ Clever 1 week ago
Amazon Account Manager
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 🏖️ Company Retreats
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 💰 Salary $40,000-55,000 DOE
- 📅 Applications close on Oct 19th
Do you want to work with David instead of Goliath?
Now Hiring: Remote Account Manager
Our Company Values
Own it!: There’s always something happening with consulting if we find issues we see them through and own the outcome.
Authentic and respectful: We don’t shy away from telling it like it is, we do this while always being respectful and caring for our colleagues and clients
Learning machine – We believe in personal growth, lifelong learning and achieving.
Our Mission: Become the #1 Amazon agency in the world
- Founded in 2015 in San Francisco
- Moved to China in 2017
- Based in Bali since 2020
- Team members in US, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam
- Clients all over the world
- 2 brands in the Inc 500 fastest growing companies list and 1 brand is a public company on NASDAQ
About the Amazon Account Manager Role
- Establish targets according to client sales and growth goals on Amazon, design a plan to achieve targets, execute, and routinely monitor such plan. This role is highly dependent on the positive performance of each client account according to targets.
- Produce internal reports about each managed account’s performance as well as external reports to present to the client
- Point of contact for client communications, questions, requests, suggestions, etc
- Design, deploy, and manage a KW strategy for each client product on Amazon, including KW tracking and identifying new KWs to rank
- Design, deploy, and manage Amazon advertising strategies (Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, etc)
- Manage stock forecasting, restocking, inventory planning for new products
- Build and manage Amazon catalog flat files for each managed account
- Manage marketing projects such as the creation of EBC, Storefronts, Video ads, Listing images, etc
- Help with the creation of standardized procedures to perform tasks above as well as involvement in team dynamics
A Few More Details:
- Remote job
- Salary based
- Main point of contact
- Manage relationship
- Manage projects (operations)
- Implement strategy
- Vast experience using Amazon’s Seller Central (North America & Europe)
- 2 years of previous experience working as an account manager
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Native English Speaker
- Work from home
- Work with exciting brands, including companies ranked in the Inc’s 500 Fastest Growing Companies list
- Yearly team retreats somewhere in the world
Who we’re not looking for
- Someone who doesn’t want to get involved in the details, good is not good enough
- Someone who isn’t authentic and respectful
- Someone who doesn’t want to go above and beyond for others
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.