ResultStory 6 days ago
Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Entry to Mid Level
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ⏲️ Part-time or Full-time Options
- 📅 Applications close on March 19th
- 💪 Professional and Personal Growth
Now Hiring: Remote Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
We are looking for an enthusiastic & experienced Account Manager who has…
- Advanced Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Proven Sales & Relationship Management Skills
- Ambition to progress at a Dynamic Startup with a 100% Remote Role
We make awesome video testimonials for online courses.
You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers and helping our existing customers get the most out of our product.
The role can be either part-time or full-time.
Are you a marketing nerd with great people skills?
If you know what a tripwire funnel is, have heard of online-marketers like Russell Brunson, Seth Godin, Ryan Deiss, Jeff Walker AND love getting on calls and building relationships… please keep reading 🙂
Not just another Account Management role…
We aren’t your typical agency. We offer a productized service, so our offering is simple – we create video testimonials. Our pricing model is very straightforward too – pay a monthly subscription to receive a constant stream of video testimonials.
That means as our Account Manager you can say goodbye to monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients… the grisly part of being an Account Manager, that you often get when with a traditional agency.
If you want to focus all of your time on strategy and relationships instead, this role is perfect for you.
On a typical day, you could be…
- Recording a Loom video to help lay out some ideas for a customer on how they can use the videos we’ve made to improve their marketing funnel
- Replying to an email to help a customer with a strategy to get their customers to volunteer to be interviewed for video testimonials
- Jumping onto a zoom call with a prospect to explain how our service can help them grow their business
We make video testimonials to showcase powerful success stories for online courses and communities.
By doing this, our purpose is to inspire people to pursue personal & professional growth.
Here’s an example of the type of videos we make. This one just happens to be a testimonial for our own service!
Working With Existing Customers
Key outcomes: ensuring customers get maximum value from working with us, referrals, retention and upsells
- Holding calls with customers at key milestones throughout their subscription
- Helping customers with strategy and ideas so they can leverage the videos we make for them
- Working with customers to solve problems – for example, helping a customer who is struggling to get their customers to agree to be interviewed for video testimonials
- Being great at making high-level decisions on the scope of what we can do for a customer – for example, decide whether to accept a request from a customer to produce videos outside of our usual process
- Deliver difficult news with tact, honesty & positivity
- Educate customers on all of our product offerings
- Respond to cancellation requests to retain customers where possible
Working With Prospects & New Customers
Key outcomes: sales, great customer onboarding
- Holding consultations to secure new customers
- Be a product expert – be able to answer complex questions about how our service works and get prospects excited about working with us
- Understand different business models and marketing approaches so you can identify where & how video testimonials can help boost sales
- Maintaining a system to ensure you always follow-up with prospects
- Deciding whether to approve applications for our front-end offer (a free video) based on our qualifying criteria
- Logging all sales activity inside a CRM (Hubspot)
- Maintaining a clear and organized pipeline
- Monitor various lead sources, track sales metrics and targets
- Holding kick-off calls (post-sale) to set up new customer’s accounts
- Gather and record key information for new customer’s preferences and requirements to ensure a smooth transition to our customer support team
- High-level of English
- 1 year of proven track records in sales where you converted prospects to customers via consultation
- 1 year of experience working in Digital Marketing or knowledge of the Digital Marketing space
- 1 year of Account Management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to ensure your working hours include a good cross-over with US timezones for calls
- Fast reliable internet for calls with customers
- Work for a fast-growing company, in an exciting niche with a cool product
- Benefit from a culture that strongly supports personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for future career progression within the business
- Fully remote role
- An Account Management role that allows you to focus on strategy and relationships, without the hassle of customization/budget management that often comes with a traditional agency role
- We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance – so you’ll get a $35 per month allowance for health, fitness, or hobbies!
- This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
- We believe in personal & professional development – so we’ll pay for any books that will help your development!
- Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we’ll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).
Next Steps: Click the button below and fill out the application form!