Draft.dev 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💰 $40 per hour
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 📅 Applications Close April 22nd
Now Hiring: Remote Account Manager (Content Agency)
If you’re a stellar written communicator who can organize and manage lots of simultaneous projects and conversations, this might be the perfect role for you. As an Account Manager, you’ll be in charge of onboarding, delivering, and renewing our clients (marketing teams at technology startup companies). If you have a background in content marketing, marketing agency account management, or any technical product fields, you’ll have a big advantage understanding our clients and content.
About the Company
Draft.dev is a content marketing agency focused on creating in-depth, technical content for growing technology startups. We work with subject matter experts from around the world to create tutorials, blog posts, and e-books for our clients. Founded in 2020, we’re a small, but quickly-growing team of technologists, writers, marketers, editors, and designers.
And now we’re looking for someone to join as our first Account Manager.
We’d Like Someone Who Can
- Understand complex technical topics at a high level (big plus if you have any past software engineering or product management experience)
- Check and deliver finished work to clients based on given deadlines
- Promptly and clearly communicate with clients and Draft.dev team members
- Coordinating the creation of content plans with our researchers
- Facilitate renewals and onboarding with clients
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
- 3+ years of account management, marketing, or related experience
- 20 – 30 working hours per week
- Deliver on deadlines
- Adhere to and improve account management processes
- Weekly account management check-in meeting
- Flexible hours, location, and (almost always) asynchronous work
- $40/hour starting pay rate
- Work directly with Draft.dev’s founder
- Help shape the direction of a quickly-growing small business
- The opportunity to transition to a full-time W2 role at the end of 2021 (if you want)
Ready to Apply?
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.