Legendary Podcasts 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗣 Fluent English
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 $1000 – 2000 per month
- 📅 Applications Close July 23rd
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 🕘 US business hours (Eastern time)
Now Hiring: Remote Account Manager
At Legendary Podcasts, we help our customers to get booked onto top podcasts, participate in podcast tours as well help them to produce their own podcasts.
Currently, we are seeking an account manager who can help us be the interface between our team and our customers for both our podcasting as well as our lead generation campaigns.
The budget for this role is $1,000 – 2,000 per month depending on experience.
I am happy to pay for quality as long as you are the right fit. Looking for someone who is results-driven and eager to make a big impact.
The application procedure is simple: First, answer the questions contained in the application.
Shortlisted candidates will receive a 2nd round of questions so I can understand you as a person better. After the 2nd round of questions, you will be invited to perform a paid test project to get started.
Only serious applicants please apply. I’m looking for a real A Player to help manage and grow my business with.
This position will be Monday – Friday during normal US business hours.
Typical Tasks in this Role
- Onboarding our new customers through our standard onboarding process (zoom calls)
- Getting our new clients set up and our team prepared to begin working on them
- Sending regular updates to our customers about the status of their campaigns
- Fielding questions and requests from our customers and handling them in a way that makes our customers happy
- Helping translate our customer’s requests and needs into actionable tasks to our team
- Check in calls with our customers to make sure everything is going well
- Must be able to communicate very clearly in English, both written and spoken
- Must have a great personality when dealing with people and clients. Friendly and easy to talk to, but also assertive enough to navigate difficult conversations with customers when they arise
- Some marketing experience is required. I don’t expect you to be a marketing pro, but you need to know enough to be able to quickly understand the terms and things our clients are talking about without asking for too many clarifications
- Must be available Monday – Friday during normal US business hours
- Must be able to work within a team and take and implement feedback