Legendary Podcasts 4 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ✈️ Team Retreats
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 We fund your growth
- 💰 $1500-$2000 per month
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close May 15th
- 🕘 US business hours (Eastern time)
Now Hiring: Remote Account Manager
My name is Dana Lindahl and I’m the founder of Legendary Podcasts. We work primarily with B2B companies to help them get booked onto podcasts as well as produce their own podcasts. We’re a rapidly growing company and are excited to bring on a new team member to act as an account manager.
Our Company Values
The most important thing to us, even more important than finding someone with the right skills, is finding someone who is a good fit for our company values and culture.
The following three things are the values we uphold as a team and expect all new team members to bring to the table:
- Be Proactive – Identify problems and roadblocks and address them before they become an issue. Take action before action is necessary!
- Kaizen – Japanese business philosophy: “Seek constant improvement in yourself, your work environment, and those around you.”
- Customer Experience Focused – Never trade our simplicity for our customer’s complexity
About the Role
Your role will be both client-facing as well as “vendor”-facing. In our case, the vendors are not so many vendors, but the podcast hosts we work with to be able to place our guests on their shows.
Podcast Booking Support:
- Responding back to hosts we’ve reached out to about suggesting podcast guests to them – and recommending our clients where it makes sense
- Facilitating the podcast booking on behalf of our clients if the host wants to have them on the show
- Responding back to hosts and facilitating bookings on behalf of our clients
Client Facing Tasks:
- Leading onboarding calls with our new clients, to learn more about their businesses and what sort of podcast campaigns they want to run
- Helping us to translate what our clients have told us, to what that means in actual terms for the rest of the team to work on
- Updating clients at regular intervals to the results of our work with them
Benefits of the Role
- Be an integral part of our company – This is an important role and you’ll be managing a lot of the communication from new customers who want to work with us
- Get to know top podcasters – Lots of the people you’ll be emailing with are podcasts hosts who’ve been at it for years – if you’re a podcast fan, prepare to be starstruck on a weekly basis
- 100% remote – We do hold team retreats from time to time, but the role itself will have no location requirement
- We fund your growth – Through courses, books, and other paid materials, we have a budget set aside for helping you excel in your role and in life
- Paid time off – We provide all of our full-time team members with 10 days of paid time off per year
- The salary range is $1500-$2000 per month to start depending on experience and your performance during a test task, if applicable
- Great and clear communicator – The large majority of this role will be made up of direct communication – so you need to be a clear communicator as well as have a general understanding of business communication best practices
- Excellent written English – You do NOT need to be a native English speaker, and if you have a strong accent that is perfectly fine. You do, however, need to be able to write in English at a near-native level
- Highly organized – There will be a lot of things you’re juggling in this role. We can give you some help on best practices to organize everything, but you will need to already be a fairly well-organized person to excel in this role
- Podcast fan – This is not an absolute requirement, but it will definitely help and you’ll enjoy the work a lot more if you’re already an active podcast listener
- Tech Savvy – You don’t need to be an absolute computer genius for this role – nothing is highly technical. You will be expected though to understand your way around a computer well enough to understand the tools and applications we use
- Pro-active – There’s no such thing as a bad idea. If you see an area for improvement in the company, we want to hear it!
- Available during US business hours (Eastern time) – You don’t need to be in front of your computer every second during the US business day, but we do operate on US time and expect your general availability to fall in line with that