10up 2 weeks ago
Account Strategist (Account Management)
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- High Growth Potential
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- Competitive Salary & Perks
- Applications close on May 5th
- Africa, Europe, North or South America
Now Hiring: Remote Account Strategist (Account Management)
As part of the Web Strategy team, Account Management-focused Strategists are responsible for forging successful internal and partner relationships and cultivating account growth — alongside 10up’s full-service team — through thoughtful, creative, and solution-based project consulting. Applying an informed understanding of 10up’s capabilities, superior communication, and attention to detail, Strategists are charged with driving company revenue goals by ensuring that clients experience exemplary service and outcomes.
- Own a portfolio of current client accounts. Continually build on understanding and uncovering business goals, then work with 10up project teams to first inform, then guide strategic and tactical planning aligned to those needs and 10up strengths.
- Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; Complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
- Communication channels with clients and internal team members: calls, video conferencing, and in-person sessions (as deemed necessary).
- Manage CRM by adding and updating deal and customer records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare thorough and persuasive emails, SOWs, and other documents to drive client buy-in to 10up’s strategies and approaches.
- Negotiate client goals, constraints, and 10up resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed contracts and project plans that set 10up and its clients up for success.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology, and related areas.
- You are not just comfortable juggling multiple, competing priorities, you thrive on the fast-paced nature of the work (it doesn’t hurt that it helps the day go by quickly).
- Experience delivering website projects. Preferable experience with web content management systems (CMS), specifically WordPress.
- Passion for and experience helping clients move from concept to execution by matching their online goals to company expertise.
- Experience producing agreements and proposals.
- Outstanding written communication.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Knowledge of common metrics for digital media success and popular tools and mechanisms for measuring success (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Outstanding collaboration and consensus-building skills, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Pages, and Teamwork (or related project management tool).
- Comfortable with remote collaboration, including video chat, and remote collaboration tools like Google Docs and Slack.
- Comfortable networking and building new relationships on behalf of 10up.
- Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a digital agency — account management, project management, etc.
- Experience collaborating with core 10up disciplines, e.g. back and front end engineering, UX and visual design, ad strategy, and audience growth.
- Strong familiarity with the WordPress and web development ecosystem, e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Hands-on experience building websites using PHP and WordPress.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
10up has been making the web better by finely crafting websites and tools for content creators since 2011. With ~200 experts in digital strategy and management, software engineering, user experience, and interactive design, cloud infrastructure, and audience and revenue optimization; we’re big enough to conquer any challenge and small enough to care. 10up is committed to the ideal of a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming anyone and everyone who shares and lives our core business values. We look forward to connecting with you!