Domain Magnate 7 months ago
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 💼 Professional Development
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Europe
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 8th
- 🗣 Native (or excellent) English speaker
Now Hiring: Remote Admin Assistant for a Private Equity Firm
Work for a rapidly growing Private Equity firm, in a dynamic and active environment, learn about research, administration, HR, and other valuable online skills. Work on challenging tasks and projects, the opportunity for growth, and fast professional development.
About Us/Who We Are
Domain Magnate is a US-based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and also for clients, investors, and funds.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years. We also have a popular industry podcast.
You can start work immediately.
This is an important role in the company as you’ll be responsible for doing research for outreach, due diligence, and lead generation.
You’ll be reporting to our Operations Manager, and will have an opportunity to level up your research, administrative and HR skills, learn to use different tools and techniques, and learn about buying and selling online businesses.
Following the initial training period, your daily tasks will include:
- Compiling lists of potential leads and researching their business and contact details.
- Assisting managers with various online research projects
- Preparing P&L and performance reports, organizing data
- Performing industry and competition research on various businesses
- Assist in due diligence for potential deals
- Research and improve HR initiatives
- Research suppliers for various services or products
- Experience in WordPress is preferred
- Proficient in spreadsheets and data management
Later, as you gain more experience and complete further training, you will also be able to:
- Initiate client interactions, introduce leads for managers
- Perform due diligence on deals and verify financials
- Manage research projects
- Do business evaluations and assessments
- Native (or excellent) English speaker with proficient written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years experience working in a research position and using spreadsheets
- Highly self-motivated and driven, able to work autonomously and problem-solve on their own
- A quick learner and excellent at figuring things out and finding answers and resources
- Very organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a remote team environment
How we work
- Flexible work hours, 100% remote
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars, and masterminds.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.