Whole Health Publishing 4 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $15-$20 Per Hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close on August 5th
Now Hiring: Remote Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for a work-from-home contract with flexible part-time hours? Would you enjoy working with a small but dedicated team of physicians?
My previous VA of 2 years is moving on and I need someone to replace her asap!
Our company markets and produces video courses for physicians across three different domains. Here are the domains of Whole Health Publishing:
Our tech stack currently includes; Optimzepress, Ontraport, Thrivecart, Plus This, Google Suite, and GotoWebinar.
I’m looking for help with tasks such as:
- Adding content to WordPress websites, membership sites, and online courses that are all built-in Optimizepress
- Working with the Wishlist Member membership plugin to set up courses and protect content (I will provide training and instructions)
- Building or editing simple automation in ONTRAPORT, (familiarity with at least one CRM is necessary and continued training in Ontraport will be provided)
- Simple video editing, uploading video to website, and sending broadcast emails to a list (email content provided)
- Checking the customer service inbox 1-2x/day and responding to requests
- Creating check out carts and building funnels in Thrive cart and Optimzepress
Most work is planned well in advance. I may sometimes make last-minute requests, and appreciate — but don’t expect — that you can always take them on.
- I always provide clear instructions for all tasks during our weekly meetings.
- Ongoing (paid) training in Ontraport will be available weekly.
- I’m always happy to answer any questions you have as you’re working.
- I pay your invoices promptly.
- I respect you and appreciate your skills.
- Basic WordPress — the ability to add and edit content. Experience with Optimzepress is an asset, but not required
- Ontraport is the CRM system I use to run my business, and use with my client projects (required or willing to learn)
- Knows some of the platforms listed above
- Positive attitude (a must!)
- Willingness to learn new things and take on new challenges (that’s a must too!)
- Reliability is key, as you will be handling weekly or monthly tasks for my clients
- Attention to detail, high standards, and commitment to checking your work are super important!
- Though not required, any marketing experience is a huge plus!
Compensation And Commitment
- I currently require around 10 to 15 hours a week.
- I prefer to keep the hours flexible, rather than being on a fixed retainer. Your hourly fee will be commensurate with your experience. I pay reasonable industry rates, and I’m looking for the right person, not the “cheapest deal.”
You must be
- The kind of person who lives to organize (your pencils sorted by size and color).
- Someone who puts people and customers first.
- Eager to do a variety of work, and to absolutely crush it.
- Be great with technology, and determined to learn new things quickly.
- Able to move fast with minimal/no errors.
- Proudly sporting 1+ years in an assistant/associate role.
- Fueled by the quality of your work and personal satisfaction in a job well done.
- Highly adaptable and driven.
- Are able to catch the even smallest grammar mistakes. 😉
- Must be process-oriented.
- Has personal or professional experience as any sort of Assistant or Project Manager.
- Errs on the side of asking instead of assuming – especially when doing something the first (or second) time.
This is NOT for the person who:
- Needs hand-holding or micromanaging
- Is afraid to ask questions
- Is unable to check in every weekday and respond in a timely manner (unless communicated in advance)
- Doesn’t have any experience with anything mentioned above
- Doesn’t like to learn or contribute
- Is unable to work in the Eastern time zone
- Doesn’t double-check their work