Agents Invest 2 weeks ago
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🌴 2 Weeks Annual PTO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 10th
- 💻 Office Equipment Reimbursement
Now Hiring: Remote Administrative Assistant
Our company is Agents Invest, and we help US real estate investors achieve their goals of building passive income streams through real estate investing. We do this through our online membership, a subscription-based email service, monthly webinars, virtual summits, and a referral program with realtors.
Our team is entirely remote and passionate about helping our members get results. We’re looking for someone who will match our culture.
We believe anyone can achieve financing freedom in 5 years or less, and we’ve got some exciting new projects in the works… so many that we need a hand to get them all done. That’s where you come in!
About the role
The Administrative Assistant will be the essential support for our CEO, protecting her time, energy, and efforts by creating ease, expansion, and efficiency in communication organization, project management, customer service, and operational systems.
We’re seeking a real champion for this position: an organized go-getter, task ninja, and communication guru to help our team thrive.
This is a full-time, fully remote position, so you need to be a disciplined self-starter that can manage your workload autonomously.
A bit about our ideal candidate
- Has Large bandwidth-heavy workloads, multiple demands, and high pressure; this doesn’t phase you.
- Deadline-focused, highly adaptable, and tech-savvy
- Anticipates our needs, extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
- Responsive, solution-oriented
- A solid background in customer service and email management
- As it relates to marketing materials, a solid understanding of copywriting and editing is a plus but not required.
- You have the constant desire to be collaborative and work closely with everyone on our team.
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO and create plans to execute
- You have the willingness to learn, take, and give direction when required.
- You have the ability to work on tight deadlines.
- You’re comfortable with working and collaborating on a remote basis.
- You are a whizz at Google Suite.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
- CRM Programs (such as Mailchimp or Active Campaign)
- GoogleSuite [GoogleDocs, GoogleSheets, Gmail, GoogleDrive]
- YouTube and Vimeo
- WordPress and Memberpress
- Powerpoint, google slides, and Canva.
- Support the CEO in executing her vision and growing the business
- Manage the creation, implementation, and support of all HR policies, processes, and documentation
- Organize, respond to, and send emails on behalf of the CEO
- Answer calls and respond to voicemails.
- Answer messages on social media
Handling all of the database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Email customer service management
- Create and maintain a customer service system
- Create submission forms for podcasts and speaking opportunities
- Create and send email newsletters [Activecampaign and mailchimp]
- Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service.
- Create and document company policies and ensure that everyone follows them
- Implement and manage systems and procedures, look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Create and manage the process for onboarding new members into the membership
- Send daily and weekly emails [experience in MailChimp a huge plus]
- Facilitate the purchasing of gifts for investors, speakers, and sponsors
- Participate in Facebook groups and promote Agents Invest
- Upload training videos to Vimeo
- 2+ years experience in an EA or similar role
- Remote work experience
- Experience managing email & schedule
- Experience handling and managing projects
- Ability to work Mon – Friday PT/CT/ET hours
- You have experience working as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or office manager in a fast-paced environment (we’re talking lightning-fast, priorities changing weekly kind of industry)
Candidates MUST work U.S. business hours, but that can be West Coast or East Coast or anything in between. The flexibility to make your own hours is a key benefit to joining our team.
- Fully remote position
- Flexible schedule
- 2 weeks annual paid time off
- Remote office equipment reimbursement $150 per month
How to apply
- Click apply now
- We will review applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round.
- Candidates will be asked to complete a DISC personality assessment.
- Zoom interviews will be scheduled.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.