Rachael Attard LLC 1 month ago
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 📚 Book Club
- 🚀 Personal Growth
- 💡 2-5 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia
- 📅 Applications Close April 9th
- 💰 Salary (to be negotiated) & Bonuses
Now Hiring: Remote Ads Manager
Are You An Experienced Ads Manager?
Are you looking for a brand that values its employees and wants to see them grow and develop?
Are you looking to be part of a team consisting of ambitious and highly intelligent people?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we are looking for YOU!!!
This Is What You’re Going to Do
- Create effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize Facebook ads
- Monitor paid search budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Keyword selection and audience targeting
- Manage PPC performance reporting
- Come up with ideas for new advertising angles and content. New video, images, and copy
- Coordinate the creation of the new content that will be used in the ads with our graphic designer, video editor, and writers.
- Set up and run new channels (Youtube and Google Ads)
This Is What We Are Looking For
- You should have 2-5 years of experience in working as a PPC/Ads Manager
- You need to have at least 2 years experience in Facebook Advertising
- You need to be very familiar with digital marketing concepts
- You should have experience in data analysis and reporting – Google Analytics is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Google Ads and Youtube Ads are not required but are a big plus.
- Bonuses: Within our company, bonuses aren’t just a dream, they are real. Apart from a nice and regular paycheck, you will get bonuses too!
- Remote Work: We mean it. No traveling, no office, no being stuck in a cubicle. We are a fully remote team, and we will remain free.
- Personal Growth: We are growing fast which gives a lot of opportunities for growth with the company.
- Book Club: We love to read and to improve ourselves! We have a monthly book club where we focus on improving on one thing from which we could benefit the most.
- Freedom: We give our team members the freedom to be innovative, creative, and to take initiative while sharing valuable marketing experience.
- Fun Team: Our team consists of fun, driven, and smart people. Apply for one of the positions and you’ll see for yourself!
Is This The Right Job For You?
This Is The Right Job For You If:
- You are both creative and good with numbers!
- You believe it’s very important to always deliver on your promises.
- You like to work with competent and hardworking people who can inspire you to constantly improve.
This Job Is Not For You If:
- Don’t have experience in managing ads.
- Like being micromanaged and having somebody checking your work every hour.
- Like getting orders for every part of your work.
- You think self-improvement is a waste of time. We challenge our team members to improve all the time, so if that does not excite you, this probably is not a job for you.
So, What’s The Next Step?
- Application deadline: April 9th, 2021 (7 pm GMT+1)
- An email from us: If you apply, you should receive an email from us in the next 24h, so don’t forget to check your spam and promotions folder!
- Starting date: If you become our new team member, you can expect to start working with us at the end of April.