Ecomm Inroads 20 hours ago
Amazon Account Manager
North America · Full Time
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 💡 1-3+ Years of Experience
- 🔑 Work with the Co-Founders
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States or Canada
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote Amazon Account Manager, Full Time
Ecomm Inroads is seeking a full-time Amazon Seller Central account manager to drive growth for our clients. This role will work directly with the firm’s co-founders on a daily basis.
Candidates for this role should have 1-3 years of Amazon Seller Central experience. A similar level of experience in other eCommerce areas, (or in management consulting) along with a willingness and clear aptitude to quickly learn the nuances of Amazon will be considered. Candidates should be independent, out-of-the-box thinkers, hard workers, and self-starters.
This role is responsible for the management of clients, so experience in a prior-client-facing role is a significant plus. Candidates must be comfortable leading discussions with the client regarding status, next steps, any risks, etc.
Ecomm Inroads is a rapidly growing Amazon-focused company & agency. We’ve launched multiple profitable brands on Amazon ourselves, all of them in highly competitive product categories, and we live in Amazon every single day.
We are in the exciting position to be very selective with the clients we work with, and we only work with brands with a cool mission or exciting product story. (Basically, we only work with clients we like!)
The agency is fully run and operated by the two cofounders, and candidates for this role will report directly to the co-founders on a daily basis.
We are based in Austin, TX, and in San Diego, CA. This position is fully remote with occasional travel to work with the co-founders from time to time.
- 1-3+ years Amazon Seller Central experience. (other eCommerce or management consulting experience may be considered, along with a clearly demonstrated aptitude and desire for learning the ins & outs of Amazon)
- Excited to learn more about eCommerce & Amazon from the cofounders
- Self-Starter, efficient, fast worker
- Comfort level with translating data & insights into an executive/client-facing story
- Thrive in a fast-changing environment. You should be able to multitask at an expert level and be well organized such that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Native English speaker
- Hustling, entrepreneurial spirit
Work That You Will Directly Own & Impact
For our clients, we manage everything related to Amazon. If it impacts Amazon sales and brand reputation, we handle it. Your responsibilities will be varied, and you will gain experience across all aspects of Amazon account management, including:
- Inventory Planning & Management
- Listing Optimization, including working with our graphic designers to improve graphical marketing & imagery
- Amazon PPC Management
- SEO & Ranking Optimization
- Review & Reputation Management
- Page View & Conversion Improvement
- Candidates should have a strong fluency with using Excel, specifically an ability to create & navigate pivot tables as well as an ability to stitch together data using Vlookup
- Candidates should be able to summarize data effectively and connect the dots between what the data is telling us and the actions that should then be taken.
- Candidates should have experience using PowerPoint or similar presentation software to clearly outline their ideas & thinking, whether internally or for the client
- You will likely be given an outsourced virtual assistant to support your work directly. It is a plus if you have experience working with offshore team members in the past.
Why Work For Us?
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly on a daily basis with the cofounders of the business, who started the business from $0 (as a side-hustle) and have now grown it into a 7-figure business. We are growing insanely fast, and every single day is different.
If you have a side-hustle, let us know about it. We are looking for scrappy, hustling entrepreneurs, and we encourage everyone we meet to have a side hustle. You will have the flexibility to work fully remotely, provided you are accessible during the workday in a North American time zone.
Other Job Details
- Job-type: Full-time
- Location: Austin, TX or remote (USA/Canada strongly preferred).
- Start Date: As soon as possible!