RenewCo 1 month ago
Amazon Channel Manager
North America · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close July 14th
Now Hiring: Remote Amazon Channel Manager
Renew Co. is a natural health and wellness company that owns and operates multiple ecommerce brands. Now we need an Amazon Channel Manager to join our marketing team that can use their deep Amazon Seller Central expertise to grow Renew Co.’s line of products on Amazon.
- 3+ years of experience managing and growing an Amazon merchant store generating $1+ million in annual revenue (prefer vitamin and supplement experience).
- Familiarity with Amazon PPC, DSP, and Amazon SEO and ability to manage external partners to meet performance benchmarks.
- Expertise with Amazon listing optimization.
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize it into sound, actionable insights.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a professional environment.
- Ability to work remotely while residing in FL, TN, or WI or to relocate to the Nashville area. This is a full-time salaried position.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Day-to-day Amazon Seller Central account management and maintenance.
- Analyze Amazon data (ASIN-level sales and performance reporting), report on events, provide your analysis, and propose actions for continuous improvement and growth.
- Develop growth plans to increase sales and reduce costs for our Amazon brands.
- Implement strategies and tactics to convert Amazon customers to become direct customers through our ecommerce stores.
- Lead, manage, and provide accountability to external agency vendors.
- Launch new products that have been developed for our brands and share your insights about potential product improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate cross functionally with purchasing and supply chain teams to manage inventory levels, the finance team to provide accurate financial reporting, with legal in the event of legal action or issues related to products, with customer care to help them provide excellent customer service to Amazon customers.
A Little About Us
Renew Co. makes customer-friendly, natural health and wellness ecommerce stores that renew people’s lives with:
- Highest quality, expert-selected products, including professional-grade.
- Accessible Licensed Healthcare Practitioners.
- A curated catalog with products they can trust, not an overwhelming one.
In short, “we exist to renew you!” is our promise to our customers and our team members.
We’re profitable and growing. Renew Co. started in 1999 as the wildly successful Magazines.com where we developed our legendary customer service, expertise at subscriptions, technology, and marketing. Into the early 2010’s and through an air filter startup and a natural vitamin and supplement company acquisition we pivoted to become an ecommerce company focused on subscriptions. Fast forward to 2019 and through the sale of our magazine and filter stores, we doubled down on natural health and wellness as a sole focus and even purchased a second supplement store.
This Jobs’ Scorecard
We believe firmly that if you confuse, you lose, but with clarity comes prosperity. We want all our team members to prosper in their positions and have clarity in their work and what’s expected of them. That’s why every person has a “scorecard” to define their role and direct how they’ll be graded. This is the scorecard for this position.
Manage and own the 3rd party marketplaces channel, primarily consisting of Amazon but also Walmart and Ebay among others. Bring our 3rd party marketplaces to the next level of sophistication, efficiency, and growth.
We have one overarching requirement when it comes to joining our team: our Cultural Competencies. These core values are a summary of who we are and who we want to be. If you find yourself nodding your head while reading it, you’ll probably feel right at home. In which case, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- PURPOSE: We exist to renew you
- CORE VALUE #1: Wowzers – serve our customers beyond a simple “wow” and into “Wowzers!” moments. We want their experience to be great today and even better tomorrow.
- CORE VALUE #2: FOF It – carry a tenacious can-do attitude. If there is a problem, we find it, own it, and fix it. “FOF-It” is what we call it. A team resolved to find a way, fixated on finding a solution no matter the odds is a team that overcomes, innovates, and wins.
- CORE VALUE #3: Renew & Grow – we are not satisfied with where we are, we want personal, professional, and collective growth to reach the next level. We are committed to RENEW and GROW every team member and every team.
- CORE VALUE #4: U1Me2 – You 1st, Me 2nd – we put you first and expect you to do the same. It’s a “you first, me second” servant heart attitude that we call U1Me2. But it is more than that, we also…
- CORE VALUE #5: Do Right – We do the right thing even when no one is looking. When faced with good, better, and best; we choose best, no matter the cost. We DO RIGHT for our customers, each other, and the business.
If all of this sounds like your kind of work environment, keep reading because we want to talk about you. We need you to play a big part in helping Renew Co. get to the next level.
Your Core Competencies
- Efficiency: able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization & Planning: plan, organize, schedule & budget in an efficient, productive manner. Focused on key priorities.
- Assertive: move quickly and take a stand without being abrasive.
- Follow Through on Commitments: live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Analytical Skills: structure, present, and process quantitative and qualitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to Detail: do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Seller Account Management and Maintenance: report on and manage the day-to-day tasks of the seller account to keep it in good health and good standing.
- Amazon Growth Marketing: grow revenues and improve costs inline with company budgets for existing Amazon Seller Central accounts.
- Marketplace Expansion: expand into new domestic and international 3rd party marketplaces.
- Convert Amazon Customers to Direct Customers: work within marketplace policies to convert marketplace customers to become direct ecommerce customers.
- Reporting: develop and analyze reporting to support the continuous improvement and growth of all 3rd party marketplaces.
- Special Projects: participate in and/or lead the completion of special annual or quarterly priorities.
How to Apply
Cover Letter: attach a cover letter in pdf format with the following components:
- Introduction to yourself and an explanation of why this position is of interest to you, and why you would be a great fit.
- Your perspective on and approach to managing and growing an Amazon seller account.
Resume: attach your resume in PDF form and/or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile. This is what we’re looking for:
- List of your work history with details of relevant work and projects performed.
- List of your education history.