PPC Room 21 hours ago
Amazon PPC Manager
Europe, North America · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 📅 Applications Close August 21st
- 💡 Minimum 2 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the US, CA, UK, and EU
- 💰 $48k – $60k/Year DOE + Performance Bonus
Now Hiring: Remote Amazon PPC Manager
Vision and Mission
Vision: Revolutionize online advertising by making it effortless for e-commerce brands to scale advertising sales without decreasing their profits
Mission: Invent technology & strategies with great communication with our clients to make it effortless for e-commerce brands to scale advertising sales without decreasing their profits
First, Quick Background on ourselves – Why Do We Exist:
Most of the brands we started to deliver results for, were all already working either with an agency or were using a software automation tool that managed their Amazon PPC on “autopilot”.
The truth is: for all those clients we were able to increase their sales and profitability in a few months. Meaning, that there is a real problem here:
Brands selling on Amazon are not meeting their fullest potential. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have been able to provide them those great results.
They are leaving potential on the table. That could bring more jobs, more products into the world.
We imagine how many hundreds or thousands of Amazon businesses out there, are facing this same problem, without even knowing it!
That was when we started to take the agency more seriously. As we can see, the real impact we can have in the ecosystem. That’s when it all started!
This is not a typical Advertising Account Manager position where you will be working all day long doing routine monotonous tasks that will not develop you into a better professional.
You will have at your disposal:
- A Virtual Assistant
- The help from our software development team – that will help you automate any monotonous task and improve any other process that you feel helpful to get us closer to our Vision.
The goal is that you spend your time growing. Doing tasks that help our clients make more money; manage clients accordingly to their goals, and create new activities that get us closer to our Vision as a company.
- Obsessed with personal growth. Always looking for the best version of yourself. And Amazon advertising is your canvas to challenge yourself
- Fast learner – Amazon is a fast-moving platform as you know!
- Thrilled to work with multiple 6-8 figure brands that are crushing on Amazon
- Enjoy communication – Build rapport and engage with our clients in a professional way
- Self-managed – as this is a remote position, you must be able to manage your own time and hold yourself accountable
- Write “Potential” somewhere in the application form.
- Creative – Processes and systems can always be improved. You will always have the freedom to discover new ways to improve our systems.
- “Full Stack” – it is not enough to be a PPC Master if you don’t understand how our business works; client relationships; accounting and so on. You need to understand (not master) the business as a whole, not only master the PPC.
- You are pumped to work on a fast-growing company.
- Create and test new advertising strategies
- Supervise, plan and strategize ways for our clients to keep getting results and grow beyond that
- Do keyword research
- Write ad copy
- Communicate with clients to assure that we are all aligned on the same goals
Success in this role looks like this
- Manage the accounts accordingly to the client’s goals. Generally meet their Revenue, ACOS, and TACOS goals.
- Design, strategize the goals for each account you manage. Deploy, and manage the tasks to your VA to help you be more efficient doing the work.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new ideas to improve the “user experience” and results on an ongoing basis. While helping systematize procedures to perform across several accounts.
- Build out great relationships with the clients you manage
- Our clients are happy and growing
- Manage the account as a whole, trying to become an advisor to the clients offering suggestions for improvements outside of the PPC.
- Like SEO, images, copywriting, reviews, or conversions. Basically, anything that can benefit the PPC and overall account performance.
- Amazon Advertising – Seller Central and/or AMS/Advertising Console deep knowledge
*This position requires an expert level of experience working on Amazon PPC – only apply if you meet that – minimum 2 years experience.
- Know how to do Amazon Keyword Research
- Managing and retaining clients
- Preferably, if you have experience managing ad spend for 7-8 figure companies
- Work from home anywhere in the world
- Paid performance bonus per client signed and retained
- See how your efforts make a large contribution to the growth of the agency
- Paid Time-off
- Flexible Hours
To finish, one of the main mottos on our company is:
“You can only keep what you give away” – it applies either with the relationships with our clients or the way we treat each other in general.
If this resonates with you, apply with your resume and a brief written description of yourself.
I look forward to speaking with you!