Tutuka 7 days ago
API Product Lead
Asia, Europe · Contract
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close June 26th
- 🗺 Anywhere in South East Asia and Eastern Europe
Now Hiring: Remote API Product Lead
As Tutuka continues to expand as a global payment processing, we are looking for our next Product Lead to own our roadmap and API strategy. You’ll be leading an amazing global team with different backgrounds, from product management to development and business analysis.
Do you know payments inside out? Are you passionate about working with people and enabling them to reach their full potential?
Join our Product team and bring a real impact to our API planning and delivery!
Tutuka provides simple, seamless, and scalable API integration solutions that enable quick and easy implementation and management of our client’s card programs. We act as a payment enabler between card schemes like Mastercard, Visa, and Union Pay and client’s wallet platform. Through our APIs, we are able to connect clients with the card scheme of their choice, shielding them from all the complexities necessary for direct integration, so that they can focus on their own business.
We offer four main APIs to our customers: Companion API, Card API, QR Payments API, and Tutuka Transaction Stream. Read more about our APIs in our developer’s section.
What you get to do
Developing the vision, strategy, and roadmap will be first priority. You’ll be looking at what our growth opportunities are, prioritizing product requests, and developing our APIs. We’ll also look at you to lead the product meetings and communicate the product roadmaps.
As a product leader, you will be setting up a Go-To-Market strategy and managing the delivery times. This includes making sure the new features will be out in the agreed timelines, communicating timelines and updates with our customer base and technical teams, as well as managing expectations, and finding suitable solutions when roadblocks occur.
Leading, coaching, and empowering the high-performing product team is key to success. You will be there to enable the team to achieve results, by eliminating roadblocks and fostering a collaborative and open team culture.
Listening, probing, and interpreting the needs of various stakeholders is essential. Not only will you be communicating requirements with all stakeholders (Technology, Client Service, New Business, other Product leaders), but also provide the technical rationale and business value behind your recommendations.
What it takes to succeed
- You bring loads of experience in payments in either merchant services, acquiring, card issuing platforms, and/or payment processing.
- You have a strong technical background in the API space. Bonus points, you know how to code.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing roadmaps based on prioritization of opportunities and a deep understanding of customer needs.
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Confidence in taking on challenging conversations and situations. You will be collaborating with each area of the company to get the best product for our users.
- Proven ability to lead teams. You are passionate about working with people and inspiring others to achieve success.
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them.
- Flexible hours are a must for our remote team. You’ll need to be able to occasionally shift your work hours to be able to work across multiple time zones.
This is a contractor role open to candidates based in South East Asia and (Eastern) Europe.
What you can look forward to
At Tutuka we value making a difference in the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries, and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Romania, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, Portugal, Czech Republic, Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Moldova, Armenia, Albania, North Macedonia, Turkey, Montenegro, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia, Andorra, Malta, Algeria, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, and Myanmar