ConversionAdvocates 3 weeks ago
Paid Ads Specialist (Freelance)
Europe, North America, Pacific, South America · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 📅 Applications close on Jan 29th
- 🗺 Australia, Europe, North/South America
Now Hiring: Remote Paid Ads Specialist (Freelance)
We’re looking for a rock star, empathetic, team player who knows how to build badass paid media campaigns for B2B Sales Funnels.
At ConversionAdvocates you will be part of a growing team of online optimizers who are looking to make the internet a better place.
As a new member of our CRO Team, you will be responsible for leading our internal paid media campaigns to communicate that message, with the possibility of getting assigned client media accounts in the future.
If you are someone who is passionate about paid media, using money to communicate and send a message throughout different stages of a customer buying journey; if you are someone that is obsessed with data, optimization, and creating the ideal mix paid media channels (FB, Google, YT, etc.) that deliver results; and if you are someone who finds that they have a unique combination of aesthetic eye, sharp copywriting skills, and technical expertise – this position is for you.
As part of our team, you will have access to company resources to do your work effectively; allowing you to focus on upgrading your skills as a paid media specialist by tackling unique projects that require creative solutions and attention to detail.
This is currently a part-time position, but our company is growing fast which means there is an excellent chance this position gets converted into a full-time opportunity in the near future.
What skills are needed?
- You need to love what you do. Period. Yes, we’re looking for a strategic thinker with strong analytical, creative and communication skills who will be responsible for creating and managing all of our paid media campaigns. But the skills we’re really looking are:
- You LOVE to research meticulously to figure out what makes different audiences tick…
- You LOVE writing short copy that inspires people to take action…
- You LOVE geeking out on pixels, page speed and browser/device compatibility…
- You LOVE pouring through reams of data to pinpoint the signal in the noise…
- You LOVE collaborating with cross-functional teams to get results…
- You LOVE consumer psychology and have a continuous appetite to learn more
- You LOVE tinkering and testing and get bothered by things that don’t feel right…
- Produce innovative strategies to increase lead volume and decrease cost per acquisition
- Work within established advertising campaign budgets and seek methods to lower CPA and increase ROI
- Work closely with our Data Analyst to monitor, analyze and report on KPIs
- Research and provide recommendations based on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms
- Provide recommendations based on opportunities, strengths/weaknesses and detractors identified through data driven analysis and reporting
- Constant optimization and improvement of advertising and messaging within all paid media campaigns
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Resources we give you
Our objective is to set you up for success. When doing your work, you will have access to our team and company resources to do your job faster and more effectively. Your job is to leverages these resources to get results. Working with us you will have access to:
- Data Analyst | Help analyzing, segmenting results, building reporting, and dashboards.
- Creative Designer | Get your ad ideas to become creative realities.
- Copywriter | Ask for feedback and brainstorm ideas together.
- Developer | Don’t sweat the hard coding, the basics are enough.
- 2 Founders | Here to support you in every way.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Setup, manage and optimize advertising campaign
- Draft copy & content for advertising campaigns creatives
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliver expected deadlines
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Accountable to quantifiable metrics/KPIs
- Expert in creating and executing multi-channel (FB, INSTA, YT, Google Ads, etc) paid media campaigns that that take into consideration the full customer buying journey and sales funnel of the offer, while adjusting to the limitations of the campaign such as budgets, timelines, costs, and conversion goals
- Team player who owns their role like you’d own a business and thrives working with something new everyday
- Have and continually developing an understanding of paid channel strategies, metrics and analytics as they apply to campaign performance
Team. As a Paid Media Manager on our Team, you will work with our Graphic Designer, Data Analyst, Developer and CRO Strategists. You will be responsible for our top of the funnel and you’ll work closely with the team. This is an important aspect of your job that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Discipline. You won’t have someone watching over your shoulder on a day-to-day basis to make sure the work is getting done. We are strong believers in trust and autonomy. We must be confident that you will deliver the work in time even if you have a poor internet connection on your favorite beach spot or if your beer has spilt on your laptop when reaching out for your nachos.
Communication. Communication between the team members is key for a successful project and overall working relationship. You’ll be working with CRO strategists, writers and designers so if you have a solution to a problem, we’ll be happy to hear what you have for us!
What’s the lifestyle like?
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle.
We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, and meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
Let’s Grow Together!
As a member of our CRO Team, you will learn about CRO strategies that will last you a lifetime, giving you an opportunity to continuously upgrade your skills as a project manager by tackling unique projects that require creative solutions and attention to detail.
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle. We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
If you’re looking for a temporary opportunity or gap-year to fund your travels before committing to a more serious job, then you should not apply for this position.
We’re looking for people who share our vision so if you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team. This job is best suited for remote workers or slow-mads. Traveling is fine, but it should fit around our regular work schedule.
We’re also very interested in knowing your personal goals so that we can help you achieve them. Our founder wants to help you realize your goals because when you are growing, we are growing.
We are looking forward to working with you!
**BONUS** We would love to get to know you! If you want to record a short video (no editing required) to introduce yourself and explain why you would be a good fit for this job, it could certainly play in your favor.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.