Domain Magnate 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on August 14th
Now Hiring: Remote Brand Manager
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO.
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a coordinated brand strategy for Domain Magnate, DealFlow Brokerage and the founder’s personal brand, Michael Bereslavsky.
Learn the insider secrets to buying businesses from the best! Opportunity for growth, improvement and high bonuses for stellar performance. This is a part or full-time position for an experienced marketing person.
About Us/Who We Are
We buy established online businesses, mostly content and SaaS. We buy and manage a portfolio of businesses on behalf of clients, funds and using own capital.
We are currently 20 people in the team. All remote, located mostly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years.
We also have an industry podcast where you can learn more about us.
About the Role
You can start work immediately. Previous experience in managing and growing brands is required.
This is a key role in the company, as you’ll be responsible for shaping our brand strategy, bringing more leads, and fueling the expansion of the business!
You’ll work in parallel on developing and implementing branding strategy for
- Domain Magnate as a PE firm able to buy business quickly in cash – with aim to attract more sellers
- DealFlow Brokerage as a boutique brokerage firm
- Michael Bereslavsky as an expert in buying online businesses.
Your day to day work will include:
- Researching competitors, analyzing data, with the help of an assistant
- Building a branding and marketing strategy, working together with other team members
- Defining guidelines for branding, social channel updates and public facing activities
- Helping improve our landing pages and designs
- Overseeing implementation of said guidelines and strategies
- Managing and assigning marketing budget, finding good opportunities
- Advising CEO and others on branding policy
- Overseeing promotions through podcasts, videos, events
- Much more..!
Reporting directly to the CEO, but working closely with other members of the management team. You will also have an assistant or several to help in your work.
We encourage training and growth for all members of our team and assign a significant portion of time and resources to help our people improve.
The salary is flexible depending on your skills and experience, and the responsibilities you can take on. We are looking for a full-time person, but this can also be a part-time position
We are looking for someone who worked on promoting similar brands successfully and will be excited to work on ours.
- 2+ years experience in branding, brand strategy, and brand management
- Have successfully promoted several companies and personal brands
- 1+ years of experience in building marketing funnels
- 2+ years experience in social media promotion and paid ads for Facebook, Adwords
- Creative, but detail-oriented
- Excellent/Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with podcast and video content promotion
- Comfortable working in a remote team and managing others.
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcomes-based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive industry training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars, and masterminds.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.