Greenback Expat Tax Services 3 weeks ago
Business Administration Assistant
North America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🏖️ Generous Time-Off Policy
- 👪 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 🗺 Based in EST/CST time zones
- 📈 401k Plan (with company match)
- ⚕️ Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote Business Administration Assistant
We are currently seeking a Business Administration Assistant that is looking to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast-paced, high-growth business employing the principles of EOS®. If you love to be busy, are extremely detail-oriented, and enjoy creating order, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
- Management of all general office administration tasks of the business, as needed.
- Provide support in assisting and managing projects across the business, as needed.
- Support in employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Support in ensuring all EOS-related documentation is up to date 100% of the time.
- Ad Hoc reporting as needed by the business.
- Manage organizational procedures related to bill paying and bookkeeping.
- Support in managing company meetings. This would include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Providing presentation materials
- Reviewing presentations before meetings
- Taking meeting notes
- Sharing meeting recordings with the team
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Manage company travel and event planning.
- Managing administrative changes and updates to our WordPress website (adding or removing copy, for example).
- Some personal work for the CEO, as needed (minimal).
- Writing process documentation for our internal company procedures and internal tools.
- Excellent project management skills; either formal or informal (you are always the go-to person to keep a project organized and on track).
- We are a growing team. We work hard, we love to win and make things happen. We need someone who can handle lots of balls in the air, without breaking a sweat.
- Superior technical skills. We don’t want you to just learn it we want you to become the subject-matter expert; being innovative in your approach, embracing technology, and process optimization wholeheartedly.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Office 365 Suite
- In a remote environment, being resourceful is essential to success. You must be able to exhaust all resources prior to asking for help.
- Experience working remotely (we are only looking for people who have worked full time for a remote business for at least a year).
- Skilled in basic bookkeeping with attention to detail is key!
Time zone: we’re looking for someone who is in a fixed time zone EST/CST. We’re not looking for long-term travelers/people who aren’t in the same time zone most of the year.
What We Offer
- The opportunity for you to work with highly talented, communicative, make-it-happen people who also love adventures.
- Very generous time-off policy.
- 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave at 100% of your salary!
- We have an excellent benefits package that includes a 401k plan (with company match), medical, vision, and dental coverage (we pay 75% of your premium), and short-term disability (we cover 100% of the cost)!
Greenback makes life better for Americans living abroad and aims to take away the anxiety and hassle of helping US expats become and stay compliant with their US taxes while overseas.
- We cherish feedback and consider it a gift to each other and from our customers.
- We build trust by providing a painless tax preparation experience that our customers can’t help but tell their friends, family, and expat communities about us.
- We make decisions quickly and effectively using data with customer needs always in the forefront of our minds.
- We strive for simplicity and seek to continually improve processes both internally and externally.
- We think and strategize like a large company while maintaining the heart, passion, and pace of a small company.
- We understand that expat taxes are not one size fits all and provide confidence to our customers through our deep expertise in expat tax.
- We believe that detailed planning and flawless execution are critical for a smooth-running operation.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we are accountable for the success of our role within the business. Being accountable includes an obligation to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of the business.
- We approach each day and the new challenges it brings with a positive attitude, an open mind, and a can-do spirit! We celebrate and honor each other’s contributions proactively.