Dormzi 4 weeks ago
North America · Full Time
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close July 25th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
- 💰 $65K – $90K based on experience
- 🕘 Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST time frame
Now Hiring: Remote Business Analyst
Dormzi is looking for an experienced and detail-focused Business Analyst with experience in gamification and/or social engineering. We are looking for someone to assist with the development of our next stage product which will assist young entrepreneurs with skills development, coursework decisions, and a system that will gamify that journey. The successful candidate will provide product research to ensure that the products of the business offer something to each of our focused demographics. A core portion of this role will be to research, analyze and give business intelligence recommendations as it relates to product decisions both tactical and strategic. They will also provide additional support for the UX/UI team to measure and optimize applications to improve ease and usability. This person will play a critical role in making recommendations and provide launch strategies based on their analyses. Past experience working on gamification systems or social engineering is required.
Open to US citizens or permanent residents of the US. No sponsorship will be offered.
- Location: Remote
- Status: Full-Time
- Hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST time frame
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Compensation: DOE
- Assist in research and development of Dormzi product evolution centered around entrepreneurial skills development
- Provide a path towards gamification and social engineering to incentivize users to continue to move forward with the Dormzi platform
- Define curriculum sourced from various Dormzi partners to create a dynamic recommendation engine for Dormzi entrepreneurs looking to increase their market viability.
- Drive product impact by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviors, needs, and business trends.
- Be a key player on the Product team to rigorously learn about users through designing, executing, and analyzing experiments, market-based tests, etc
- Identify and scope new features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, e.g., make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features, etc.
- Develop subject matter expertise regarding Dormzi’s target audiences, competitive landscape, capabilities, and differentiators.
- Be aware of technology trends and how they relate to the Dormzi demographic
- Contribute to user research, creating system solutions and concepts, defining the principles, personas, and journey maps for the project.
- 3+ years in data & analytics experience supporting product/business analytics or equivalent experience
- 2+ analyzing and defining systems incorporating user psychology, social engineering, and/or gamification
- Experience with setting up analytics framework and data dashboards
- Strong prioritization skills with high-level of independence at work
- Experience defining user experience, product metrics, and using A/B tests and other product experimentation to analyze new features required.
- Experience solving complex business problems using data, translating analyses into digestible insights and actionable recommendations
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-directed, detail-oriented, and collaborative
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences to help them understand and communicate stories, insights, and recommendations supported by the data
- Have a young attitude to be able to connect with the Dormzi demographic
- Works well with other team members in a remote capacity
- Proactive while assisting others and identifying issues before they arise
- Do whatever it takes attitude
- If hired, must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States
Today’s entrepreneurs are better suited than ever to achieve success yet many young people find themselves stuck in a purgatory of confusion in where to begin. This is where Dormzi comes in.
Dormzi is a marketplace for student entrepreneurs to sell creative products and services. Our mission is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs, providing each student with the tools they need to be successful because we believe that young people are the future
Dormzi is designed to give students the opportunity to become entrepreneurs by leveraging the motivation and talent they already possess. Upon joining the Dormzi network, students and young adults can monetize their unique skills, connect with fellow entrepreneurs, and create relationships with businesses. In essence, Dormzi puts agency and autonomy in the hands of students, giving them the rocket fuel to create a meaningful impact in their lives and the lives of others.