Ashford Point 3 weeks ago
Senior Business Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 5+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
📅 Applications Close on Mar 5th
Now Hiring: Remote Senior Business Analyst – E-commerce Brands
We are a 7-year-old e-commerce company based in San Juan Puerto Rico. We manufacture, import and sell a wide range of products on Amazon.com. The products are sold under multiple brands and range from clothing, soft accessories, healthcare products, and emergency supplies. We are a market leader in many product categories and are growing.
The business is managed by the founder, a Marketplace Director and Logistics Director and supported by an awesome team in the Philippines and China. You would work with the founder and Marketplace Director.
We’re looking for a highly analytical, quantitative and talented person to analyze and report on our sales, conversion rates, profitability, traffic and keyword rankings every week.
You will use data from Amazon seller central and other software like sellerboard.com, Helium 10 and helloprofit.com, structure and analyze it and present your findings and recommendations. Your input will help us make better and more data-driven decisions, which will positively impact sales and profitability.
About the Role:
This is a role for a person experienced with managing, manipulating, and presenting data in targeted, useful and interesting ways. You could have a background in accounting, finance, data science or some other quantitative background. Excellent excel skills or other relevant data management skills are a must.
We are not simply looking for someone who can put data into a report… we are looking for someone who can creatively utilize the vast amount of data we have, analyze and present it in useful ways as well as suggest potential next steps based on finding. You will be given challenges and responsibilities and will be expected to proactively deliver solutions and results.
Your Experience at the Company:
- You’ll work directly with the Founder and Director of Strategy and Optimization and report to the latter
- You will have access to all our sales, costs, conversion reporting, etc
- You will have 1-2 calls per week, but will largely work independently. We use
- Trello as out main project management tool and Slack for informal communication.
- You must be okay with early morning or late evening calls to talk with the team in the Philippines, Europe and on the US East Coast
What does success look like?
Bias for action – You are moving projects forward and suggesting new initiatives without prompting or supervision.
Quantitative – You are meaningfully and measurably improving the intelligence of the company on a consistent basis.
Responsibility – You are fully managing all data and have created a weekly reporting structure within one month.
What you get
- Pay: Competitive salary depending on experience and skills with 5-10% year-end target bonus
- Remote work, no commute: work from the comfort of your home, local coffee shop or resort. Fast, reliable internet is an absolute must.
If you’re interested in this job, please apply with the link below and share the following info:
- Your CV/resume
- Your 3 favorite business books and podcasts
- 3 things we need to know about you (in 500 words or less). The first three words of the first sentence in this text should be formatted in bold and purple.
- A rating of your excel skills… 1 being a novice and 10 being you are an expert and do not use a mouse.
We can’t wait to meet you!