Kalipso Labs 2 weeks ago
Business Development Associate
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 25th
Now Hiring: Remote Business Development Associate
About Kalipso Labs
Established in 2019, Kalipso Labs is a 100% remote startup company offering a new approach to video creation. We are on a mission to democratize video content for companies. With our on-demand video subscription service, our goal is it to make the video creation process for companies as easy and straightforward as possible. We are a team of creativity-loving people focused on leveraging the power of video for social media and making them more accessible and affordable.
About This Role
We are currently seeking to expand our team by adding a Business Development Associate (BDA) to aid in the growth of Kalipso Labs and to expand our client base. The BDA leverages their excellent relationship building and organizational skills to run our sales process. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing tech-enabled services company that is well-positioned to grow further onto the international stage.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Kalipso Labs is anything but typical. We’re a group of talented, hard-working individuals from around the world. We do look for open-minded and passionate peers adding to our team’s diverse strengths. We stand by our vision, purpose, and values as they are mission-critical to how we show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- Have around 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales and under your belt. You have a strong understanding of market trends and can easily take instruction on how to sell our video creation service to different industries
- Know how to close a sale and have a history of over-achieving your quotas.
- Have proven success at generating interest and turning a scheduled interview into a converted client
- You exude enthusiasm and are a full believer in how Kalipso Labs can change lives
- You’re persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Other qualities we are looking for include:
- Experience in lead prospecting and email marketing is a plus
- Experience in cold calling and outbound sales communication is a must
- Ability to communicate a vision in bold and persuasive terms
- Great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- As a growing startup, our roles are always evolving and you’ll get to experience a little bit of everything. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- As a sales representative, you will cold call from a company-provided list of prospects in our focus industries and regions
- Develop prospect lists and prospecting methodologies using company guided priorities and targets
- Use, maintain, and improve company provided cold calling scripts or materials
- Building a repeatable operational playbook that will arm our sales teams with the right tools and the correct processes for hyper-growth
- Following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner.
- Exceed monthly quotas by sourcing new inbound sales opportunities via demos, phone calls, and e-mail follow up
- Maintain a demo conversion rate of 50% or higher and schedule 20 demos per week
- Be proactive in your prospecting by making 100 calls and 100 e-mails per week
- Do thorough discovery to understand the needs of customers and prospects
- Maintain your pipeline and expand your database of prospects
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Perks
- Work with awesome companies around the world in a fast-growth environment. We partner with influencers, young startups, scale-ups, medium-sized as well as big corporations all over the world and across different industries
- Enjoy the benefits and flexibility of remote work and learning from anywhere in the world
Working at Kalipso Labs
There is no doubt that video is one of the best ways to engage and interact with your customers, build long-term relationships, and generate strong customer loyalty.
At Kalipso Labs, we always strive to deliver high-quality videos that meet the expectations of our clients while we offer them the best possible experience when engaging with us. We value direct communication and remote work that gives each team member the opportunity to better align their private life with the work they love to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We believe in small teams and strong relationships. For us, small teams mean less bureaucracy and more getting things done in a trusted environment.
Position: Business Development Associate (full-time)
Employment Type: Contract
Compensation: Hourly independent contractor base plus ongoing commissions for new sales generated as a result of your efforts
Location: Responsibilities will be fulfilled remotely and will require the use of a personal computer with reliable, fast-connected internet access.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!
How To Apply
To jump-start the process, please complete our application form.
We will ask a few questions about your previous experiences and your motivation for the role. You will be asked to upload a short video where you introduce yourself and tell us why you are a good candidate to join our team at Kalipso Labs.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.