Domain Magnate LLC 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 💡 5+ Years of Experience
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close May 19th
- 📚 Continuous Learning & Training
Now Hiring: Remote Business Manager for a Private Equity Firm
Work for a rapidly growing private equity firm, directly with the CEO. We currently operate a couple dozen content and SaaS businesses and buy new ones every month. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing different businesses from our portfolio. You’ll be able to choose the ones that best fit your skills and interests.
You’ll get a chance to learn about buying businesses, evaluate deals, and upgrade your marketing skills by working on multiple interesting projects, combining different skills. Opportunity for growth, improvement, and high bonuses for stellar performance.
Manage portfolio businesses and websites for a private equity firm. Plan and execute SEO and CRO strategies.
The various job responsibilities and tasks may include:
- Maintaining and managing operations of a website, or online business
- Preparing SOPs for assistants to manage various repetitive tasks for support or marketing
- Creating a strategy for future growth of a business, assigning priorities and resources
- Planning content production, assigning to writers
- Testing and improving various design or monetization elements to increase conversions
- Finding errors or technical issues, and assigning to the tech team to fix
- Brainstorming opportunities for growth
- Researching and implementing better monetization options
- Building and improving funnels, copy, and sales pages
- Running and optimizing paid ads campaigns
- Managing relationships with affiliates, partners, or top clients for a business
- Managing various tools, subscription accounts for a business.
- Providing performance reports and managing, updating P&Ls
- Assigning budgets and approving spendings
- 5+ years experience in SEO, CRO, managing content sites, with a verifiable track record
- 3+ years experience working remotely
- Experience in managing multiple businesses
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Fluent or Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcomes-based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take courses, attend events, seminars and masterminds.
How to apply
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and fill out the form.