DELUXY 2 weeks ago
Business Process Improvement Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💸 13th-Month Pay
- 🔑 Work with the Owner
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🏖️ Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 📚 Paid Trainings and Courses
- 💰 $1200 – $1800 USD per month DOE
- 📅 Applications Close September 18th
Now Hiring: Remote Business Process Improvement Manager
Do you love…
Looking for inefficiencies in a business and improving them?
Coming up with new ideas to improve the workflow?
Building Standard Operating Procedures?
Leading and managing people?
Hiring and recruiting A star players?
Continuously learning new things and the challenges that they bring?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above then please keep reading…
Who we are
We’re on a mission to consistently create and scale quality consumer goods brands. We have multiple brands on Amazon.com with all sales currently in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. DELUXY is looking for hungry, growth-minded business operations and process improvement manager with experience driving business growth. We are fully remote and based in the United States, Venezuela, and the Philippines.
About the role
This role offers you the opportunity to make a significant and visible impact at a growing e-commerce company.
We are seeking a dynamic operations manager to improve the efficiency of our business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You will be required to update, record, and maintain our process documents while managing a team and ensuring all KPIs and targets are met.
To ensure success in this role, you should have a deep understanding of business management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to cooperate with multiple teams.
The goals for this role are:
- Manages and oversees all company operations
- Managing employees & setting KPIs
- Works collaboratively with every department to document all company procedures
- Integrating our operating procedures into Click up
- LMA (lead, manage, accountability)
- Hiring and recruiting A star players as needed into the team
- Project management
This is a demanding role, but you will have the full support of the owner to be the best that you can be.
This is a fully remote position, and you can work from anywhere in the world.
- 4+ years of experience as business operations and process manager
- 4+ years of experience managing people
- 2+ years of experience with project management
- Be compulsively organized.
- Flexibility. We want everybody to have a work/life balance but there will be times when issues occur in different time zones and you have to work early or late.
- Amazing written communication
- The ability to learn quickly about things you’ve had no previous experience in.
- Extreme accountability.
- Great with Microsoft word
- Experience with flowcharts and diagrams such as diagrams.net
- Fast, reliable internet.
- You will take actions that align with our core values (listed below).
- Accountability, Performance, Growth-Mindset, Honesty
Nice to have
- Experience with ClickUp
- Experience working with a 6 or 7 figure Amazon brand
- Experience working remotely.
- Inventory & Logistics experience
- Experience with EOS Business operating model (TRACTION)
Must not have
- Your own business that you want a ‘side job’ to help fund.
- A lot going on already and don’t have the time and focus to really dive into a new challenge.
- A fixed mindset.
What you get
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Autonomy to run a successful business.
- Access to whatever learnings and tools you need.
- The opportunity to work remotely from anywhere.
- Twelve paid vacation days per year as well as paid holidays for Easter, Christmas, and New Year.
- 13th month pay
- Be part of a great team that all have aspirations to make big things happen.
IMPORTANT! To qualify, please complete the assessment below:
**NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THE FULL ASSESSMENT IS TAKEN**