Rachael Attard LLC 1 month ago
Certified Fitness Trainer
Asia, Europe, North America, Pacific · Full Time, Gigs/Projects, Part Time
- 🚀 Personal Growth
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 🕘 Employment Flexibility
- 📅 Applications Close April 9th
- 💰 Salary (to be negotiated) & Bonuses
- 🗺 Asia, Australia, Europe, or North America
Now Hiring: Remote Certified Fitness Trainer
Are You A Certified Fitness Trainer?
This Is What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate workouts in a video. We will organize the video studio, equipment, and everything else and your role will be to show correctly each workout.
- The voice instruction will be recorded over the video so there is no need to explain the technique while you’re demonstrating the workouts. You will only need to focus on showing the correct way to do each exercise.
This Is What We Are Looking For
- Female instructor with at least 3 years experience as a personal trainer, pilates, or yoga instructor and a really good technique.
- Professional fitness certification
- Good English skills
- Employment Flexibility – Depending on your time we offer project-based gigs, part-time position, or full-time position. It’s up to you!
- Fair Compensation: We believe everyone should be paid fairly for their work! So if you start working as our fitness trainer, you can expect a nice and regular paycheck.
- Remote Work – Within our company, bonuses aren’t just a dream, they are real. Apart from a nice and regular paycheck, you will get bonuses too!
- Personal Growth: We are growing fast which gives a lot of opportunities for growth with the company.
- Freedom: We give our team members the freedom to be innovative, creative, and to take initiative while sharing valuable marketing experience.
- Fun Team: Our team consists of fun, driven, and smart people. Apply for one of the positions and you’ll see for yourself!
Is This The Right Job For You?
This Is The Right Job For You If:
- You are passionate about health, wellness, and fitness.
- You have experience with recording videos and participating in photoshoots.
- You have experience in creating content for Instagram
- Experience in recording full-length videos is a big plus.
This Job Is Not For You If:
- Are not certified fitness trainer, pilates, yoga instructor
- You just started your fitness journey
- You feel shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera
So, What’s The Next Step?
- Application deadline: April 9th, 2021 (7 pm GMT+1)
- An email from us: If you apply, you should receive an email from us in the next 24h, so don’t forget to check your spam and promotions folder!
- Starting date: If you become our new team member, you can expect to start working with us at the end of April.