Authority Builders 6 months ago
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💰 5000-9000 DOE
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 5+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close on Aug 24th
Now Hiring: Remote Chief Operating Officer (COO)
We are looking to hire a visionary COO to manage the operations of our digital services marketplace and help us bring a new range of products to the market. We have grown significantly grown over the last 3 years and we are looking to continue to grow rapidly.
You will optimize our company’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and will also make sure we offer the best quality products available in the market.
You will work alongside the CEO to help implement their vision of the company whilst providing strategies to help achieve success.
To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen, and have a sound understanding of business strategies related to digital agencies.
- Collaborate with the CEO and other executives to set and drive company vision, operational strategy
- The COO will take responsibility across Business Strategy, Procedures and Systems, Company Culture, Relationship Management with Third-Party Vendors
- Improve turnaround time and quality of our products
- Set goals, target, and plan with managers. Coach managers to organize and prioritize their focus to hit business goals
- Set weekly meetings with the managers of the different departments
- Hire staff and managers to reshape operations
- Create and oversee controls and KPIs to steer operations. Shift/re-allocate resources to hit our targets
- Create reports to provide business insights
- Resolve complex orders and operational issues
- Help pioneer automation with the help of the tech team
- Improve EBITDA through cost controls
- Build compensation schemes that will keep the staff motivated and efficient
- Prepare and lead the weekly management meeting
- Oversee the budget
- Validate staff invoices
- Support managers with any misc inquiries
- Check the quality of the data and resolve issues
- The equivalent of a business degree
- Minimum of five years experience managing a big digital agency
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in previous roles
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.