Edit Crew 2 months ago
Chief Operator (Executor)
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- 💡 Mid Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Right Hand to the Founder
- 📅 Applications Close August 29th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas or Europe
Wanted: Remote Rockstar To Help Our Business Scale
Want to lead operations for a steady-growing business in the video production space?
Do you get out of bed every morning, ready to execute in an organized manner?
Love building systems and project management?
Know how to run a tight ship and manage a high-performing team?
If you are a detail-oriented Operator who loves building systems, executing on growth strategies, and ensuring the gears keep turning (all with a high level of autonomy)…I’ve got a unique opportunity for you.
Edit Crew helps video production companies outsource their editing in a no-hassle, affordable, streamlined manner. Our clients consist mainly of companies in North America
Our clients work with us for a few key reasons:
- We are a trusted, reliable team that delivers a higher-touch editing service without the hassle of hiring a freelancer.
- Our team understands the specifications and structure of branded video marketing content.
- We allow them to worry about bigger things (like growing their business).
- The process to start a new project and conduct revisions is simple and painless.
- Our company culture is fun, creative, hard-working, and focused on getting things done. We are dedicated to delivering top-quality
- Creative video work with excellent customer service.
Edit Crew has been in business for one year. In that time, we’ve…..
- Helped over 40 video production companies
- Edited over 1,000 videos
- Grown our team to 17 amazing team members located across 4 countries
- We have grown consistently since the company began, and this is forecasted to continue for the foreseeable future.
You will report to the founder, Ben in a once-weekly meeting. Our team communicates throughout the week on Slack.
About The Role:
We’re growing steadily and I’m looking for a right hand ‘Executor’ to help us scale strategically and efficiently.
This role is part online business/project manager, part executive assistant, and part creative-problem-solving-superhero.
You will be leading the day to day operations of the business, making sure we are running as smoothly as possible. From managing HR tasks to maintaining our marketing channels, there’s an extremely wide array of daily, weekly, and monthly tasks you’ll be responsible for.
If that sounds interesting, here’s exactly who we are looking for.
- You are a checklist and spreadsheets wizard. You’re organized to a T.
- You love building systems and you know how to make a business run like a well-oiled machine.
- You are versatile, flexible, and thrive when you have multiple challenges to solve at the same time.
- You have experience leading teams, holding people accountable, and keeping people in alignment as we go after big goals together.
- You are extremely detail-oriented. You can’t stand when things are out of place, unorganized or inefficient.
- You are self-motivated, driven, and proactively make everything around you better.
- You have grown, led, or operated a high 6-figure business.
- You’ve managed teams of 10+ people to achieve goals in a tight timeline.
- You’ve worked closely with an entrepreneur before, and know how to take ideas and make them reality.
- You are a “Jack-of-all-trades” and are flexible to play multiple various roles while we scale.
- Bonus points if you have experience with marketing and scaling B2B service businesses, or have a background in video production.
- Have experience hiring A-players.
How to Apply
Send an application to email@example.com
The email should include:
- The subject line should read “EC Chief Operator: YOUR NAME”
- Write a cover letter that tells us why you’re the best fit for this role. Please make it a Google Doc.
- Your resume attached as a PDF.
- Your previous/current work’s salary.