AMZ Pathfinder 3 weeks ago
Client Communications Coordinator
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🌴 Team Meetups
- 🔑 Report to COO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📛 Conferences and Events
- 📅 Applications close on May 21st
Now Hiring: Remote Client Communications Coordinator
Hello Client Communications Coordinator!
My name is Brent Zahradik and I’m the founder of AMZ Pathfinder – an advertising agency that focuses on growing client accounts through the Amazon advertising platform.
We’re ramping up our business so we’ve decided to take the next step towards growing our team! We’re looking for a full-time multi-talented client communications coordinator that wants to join a fun, open-minded, and rapidly growing company. You’ll be the primary contact for a portion of our clients, and over time, will begin to manage other specialists on the communications team.
- Organization: This is a fully remote position, and we don’t believe in micro-management. Therefore, you must excel at managing your own time, delegating, and monitoring work to others. You must be able to differentiate between when you are responsible for the work and when you are accountable for the work getting completed.
- Communication: You must be skilled at developing rapport with your team members and communicating effectively with them about projects, deadlines, and responsibilities. You must be an active listener and engage with our clients in a professional, timely, and respectful (yet also fun) way. You must be able to communicate the status of communications up the chain of command efficiently.
- Accountability: Our clients rely on us to be their trusted advisors and help meet their goals. The team relies on each other to get their own work done. “Doing what you say you’ll do” is paramount.
- Understanding: The communications hire must understand Amazon advertising sufficiently to communicate this with clients. Keeping your Amazon PPC skills sharp is key to be able to explain the topic to another. This training will be provided.
- Creativity: You will have the freedom to discover ways to deliver on our promise to clients while providing them with an excellent “user experience”.
- Customer Support: You must have experience in managing and talking to clients and keeping them satisfied with our services.
- North/South American or EU time zones: You must be able to easily connect with the majority of our client base and having time zone overlap ensures that can happen.
- Amazon Seller Central experience
- Online marketing specifically PPC Advertising
- Computer literacy, comfortable with software such as Slack, Google Suite, Task Management Software (Teamwork), and Excel.Serve as a liaison between clients who are communicating their account objectives and PPC Account Managers who are doing the work to make their goals a reality.
- Prepare for and carry out biweekly or monthly calls with clients. This includes account analysis, report preparation, and communication with PPC Account Managers.
- Analyze the performance of clients advertising efforts and explain to them what we’re doing to achieve this result and why (trainable responsibility). At times to push back and explain why something is not possible.Regular contact with Amazon account reps who are attached to some client accounts.
- Hold operations PPC Account managers accountable for follow-through on previously communicated client account objectives.
- Using task management tool to clearly communicate their jobs
- Report back to the COO with a summary of events, escalating problems, and issues upward when necessary.
- Maintain current information in each account in our knowledge base.
- Generate creative ideas for internal process improvement where room exists to simplify our work.
- Maintain the organizational structure of team Google Drive.
- Stay up-to-date with new marketing trends in the Amazon Advertising world.
We take cultural fit very seriously at Pathfinder and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if these values resonate with you:
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there. We make decisions and measure results based on how well they serve our clients.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics, and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve. Feeling unsure when trying new things is something we welcome.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication. When disagreeing we challenge the idea or problem with good intentions.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes. As Amazon continues to add complexity to their system we can remove it from our own. We ask ourselves “What would this look like if it were easy?”
If you are interested in working together, please follow the steps below
- Complete our questionnaire and message us once it’s completed.
- If your answers are satisfactory you’ll then receive a second set of follow-up questions.
- Successful applicants will complete 2 Zoom interviews. 2 professional references from past employers are required.
- The final stage of the interview process is a written test to evaluate your language ability, skills in communicating with clients, and logic.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!