Anita's Housekeeping Referral Agency 2 days ago
Client Service Agent Fluent in Spanish and English
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Report to the President
- 💰 $10 per hour + bonuses
- 🗣 Fluency in Spanish AND English
- 📅 Applications close on October 13th
- 🕘 Start at 8 AM Pacific or 10 AM Pacific
Now Hiring: Remote Client Service Agent Fluent in Spanish and English
Anita’s Housekeeping Referral Agency connects qualified independent service providers with clients seeking help with home services including housekeeping, plumbing, handyman, and home organization. The Client Service Agent is a remote role designed to support our clients and service providers in California.
We started in 1994 with an ad in Yellow Pages and a phone line. Over the years, the agency has grown and expanded to multiple locations throughout San Diego County. In 2019, we expanded to Northern California, including San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Monterey. We also began investing in technology with a focus on empowering independent service providers so they can earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms.
About the Role
The Client Service Agent role was created with the singular focus of ensuring that our clients and service providers feel fully supported. This role is a key component of our growth strategy and is expected to start as soon as possible.
As a Client Service Agent, you will report directly to the President and be responsible for managing new and existing client requests by using our internal tools and processes to match them with the most qualified service providers on our platform. You will work in an omnichannel environment to respond to requests, questions, and even complaints. You may also be involved in helping to search for, engage, screen, and assist prospective service providers with the goal of building a vibrant marketplace that meets our clients’ ever-changing needs. You will also collaborate closely with other agents remotely and virtually.
You will receive training and ongoing support. During orientation, training will be focused on the mechanics of your responsibilities, and the ongoing support from the rest of the team will provide you with the institutional knowledge and experience to ensure that you are set up for success.
Within the company, we use emails, phones, instant messenger, and call conferencing to stay in touch and connected. Depending on the urgency and needs of communication, we are constantly switching from one channel to another. It’s imperative that you have access to a fast Internet connection, a working computer appropriate for fast-paced work requirements, a quiet environment so that you can speak on the phone without background noise.
This is not a basic or simple customer service role. You should expect handling complex requests with many policies and procedures to follow, while being bomboarded with calls, texts, and emails to respond to with very little to no down time. Just the orientation guide alone is about 77 pages long, plus instructional videos that you must absorb quickly by the end of your first week. If this sounds like a challenge you are interested in, when you apply, please write “customer service is not about giving refunds or discounts” in your cover letter so we know you at least read this far. And, to show us that you’re really interested, please write a cover letter explaining why you believe you’d be a strong candidate for us and for the role.
Dynamic House Cleaning, Sister Company of Anita’s
Part of the role as a Client Service Agent at Anita’s Housekeeping Referral Agency is to support its sister company Dynamic House Cleaning. Key responsibilities will be the same, but the tools and process for scheduling jobs will differ. The learning curve here is mentally switching from scheduling services one way to a different way between these two companies.
Responsibilities (same for Anita’s and Dynamic)
- Drive all service bookings to completion with a sense of urgency, a great deal of care, and lots of attention to detail
- Proactively follow up on and document all communication with clients and service professionals via e-mail, text, phone, and social media platforms to ensure timely resolution and seamless hand-off with other agents as needed
- Help with ensuring that escalations receive top-notch handling, with hopes of retaining clients and service professionals
- Proactively contribute to the creation, improvement, and implementation of client services metrics designed to improve client and service professionals happiness
- Share feedback with the team and management as the voice of the customer and service professional with the goal of increasing happiness and retention
- Lead the search and screening of service professionals throughout their entire journey from creating attraction funnels to eventual registration or disqualification
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proficiency in Spanish is a must
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Available for 8 hours a day, five days a week, including a Saturday or Sunday
- Starting our at 8 AM on some days and 10 AM on others
- Available for about 40 hours a week
- Strong and professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Not the type to prefer email or text vs calling or meeting strangers
- Excellent with multi-tasking on a computer
- Extremely fast with typing while on the phone
- Detail-oriented in all aspects of work (typos are frowned upon)
- Willingness to receive and implement feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced, demanding, and always-changing environment
- Be a big part of an entrepreneurial team to help shape the future of the company
- Hourly rate at $10 an hour, then compensation is adjusted every year
- Bonus pay depends on performance
- Earned vacation
Work from anywhere (100% remote), but place of work must be quiet
What’s the process after I apply?
After you apply, you will be sent 3 assessments, all of which you have to complete in order to be considered. Once we receive the assessment results, we will review your whole application and let you know if you are invited to a phone interview, or not.
What’s the process after the phone interview?
Roughly 3 to 5% of applicants are invited to a phone interview. After your phone interview, you can expect an update within 2 business days. If you are invited to continue, you must send us the contact info of 3 professional references (must be former supervisors), all of whom we will call.
Will you really call my references? What happens after that?
Yes, we definitely will. Once your professional reference check is complete, we will extend an offer, ask for proof of identification, and begin paperwork to formalize the contract.
When would you like the new hire to start?
We are not in a hurry to fill the position. The role will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?
You may start at 8 AM Pacific or 10 AM Pacific, and work for about 8 hours, depending on business needs. One of the five days you work will be a Saturday or Sunday. Given the CSA role is about supporting and responding to clients and service providers on a timely basis, your availability must overlap with our business hours.
Is there a trial or test period? About how long?
We strive to do better every day than the day before. When a team member’s performance stagnates or becomes a concern, we will initiate a frank and direct dialog, whether it’s the team member’s first week or second year.