Anita's Housekeeping Referral Agency 2 weeks ago
Client Service Agent
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🏖️ Earned Vacation
- 🕘 US Pacific Hours
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📈 401(k) Company Match
- 🔑 Report to the President
- 💰 $15 per hour + bonuses
- 📅 Applications Close April 21st
- 🗣 Proficiency in Spanish and English
Now Hiring: Remote Client Service Agent
Anita’s Housekeeping Referral Agency connects qualified independent service professionals with clients seeking help with home services including housekeeping, plumbing, handyman, and home organization. The Client Service Agent is a remote role designed to support our clients and service professionals across California.
At Anita’s, our goal is to make everyday life easier and happier for our clients. Whether it’s cleaning, handyman, plumbing, or home organization, we offer our clients the flexibility and choices they want when it comes to finding qualified professionals for the job, scheduling around their life, and making the service about meeting their priorities.
We started in 1994 with an ad in Yellow Pages and a phone line. Over the years, the agency has grown and expanded to multiple locations throughout San Diego County. In 2019, we expanded to Northern California, including San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Monterey. We also began investing in technology with a focus on empowering independent service professionals so they can earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms.
About the Role
The Client Service Agent role was created with the singular focus of ensuring that our clients and service professionals feel fully supported. This role is a key component of our growth strategy and is expected to start as soon as possible.
As a Client Service Agent, you will report directly to the President and be responsible for managing new and existing client requests by using our internal tools and processes to match them with the most qualified service professionals on our platform. You will work in an omnichannel environment to respond to requests, questions, and even complaints. You may also be involved in helping to search for, engage, screen, and assist prospective service professionals with the goal of building a vibrant marketplace that meets our clients’ ever-changing needs. You will also collaborate closely with other agents remotely and virtually.
You will receive training and ongoing support. During orientation, training will be focused on the mechanics of your responsibilities, and the ongoing support from the rest of the team will provide you with the institutional knowledge and experience to ensure that you are set up for success.
Within the company, we use emails, phones, instant messenger, and call conferencing to stay in touch and connected. Depending on the urgency and needs of communication, we are constantly switching from one channel to another. It’s imperative that you have access to a fast Internet connection, a working computer appropriate for fast-paced work requirements, a quiet environment so that you can speak on the phone without background noise.
This is a remote position that is expected to become full-time with more strategic responsibilities. When you apply, please write “customer service is not about giving refunds or discounts” in your cover letter so we know you at least read this far. And, to show us that you’re really interested, please write a cover letter explaining why you believe you’d be a strong candidate for us and for the role. At a minimum, anyone who provides a personalized cover letter will be invited to the second step of the application process.
- Drive all service bookings to completion with a sense of urgency, a great deal of care, and lots of attention to detail
- Proactively follow up on and document all communication with clients and service professionals via e-mail, text, phone, and social media platforms to ensure timely resolution and seamless hand-off with other agents as needed
- Help with ensuring that escalations receive top-notch handling, with hopes of retaining clients and service professionals
- Proactively contribute to the creation, improvement, and implementation of client services metrics designed to improve client and service professionals happiness
- Share feedback with the team and management as the voice of the customer and service professional with the goal of increasing happiness and retention
- Lead the search and screening of service professionals throughout their entire journey from creating attraction funnels to eventual registration or disqualification
- Proficiency in Spanish (fluency in English is a must)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Available from 1 PM to 7 PM US Pacific, at least 4 days during the week
- Available from 9 AM to 5 PM US Pacific, on Saturdays
- Commits no less than 20 hours a week
- Strong and professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Not the type to shy from calling or meeting strangers
- Excellent with multi-tasking on a computer
- Extremely fast with typing while on the phone
- Detail-oriented in all aspects of work (typos are frowned upon)
- Willingness to receive and implement feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced and always-changing environment
- Be a big part of an entrepreneurial team to help shape the future of the company
- Hourly rate at $15 an hour
- Bonus pay depends on performance
- 401(k) and company match (available for US citizens)
- Earned vacation
- Work from anywhere