Agents Invest 4 weeks ago
Client Success Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close June 19th
- 🔑 Get Mentored by the Founder
- 💰 Starting Salary $50,000 per Year
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (US-based ideal)
Now Hiring: Remote Client Success Manager
Agents Invest helps real estate investors build and scale six-figure rental portfolios and helps real estate agents close more business while working fewer hours.
We’re an innovative, fast-growing company, offering an exciting opportunity for the right person. We believe in low-stress and enjoying the work that you do.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
The role will be a full-time position of 40 hours per week, and all work will be conducted virtually from your own home or office.
Ideally, you are US-based and as this is a work-from-home position we would consider international applicants for the right fit, so you are welcome to apply wherever you are based.
Our Client Success Manager will be responsible for providing a great experience for our 350+ members and being a warm, welcoming, and supportive presence in our member communities, while also actively working to increase engagement.
You will be responsible for helping to maintain our membership culture, encouraging member engagement, providing additional accountability to members, and working with the company leader and team to deliver an exceptional member experience that aids in getting our members the best results possible.
Everything we do at Agents Invest and The ROI Inner Circle is centered around helping our members to have success with real estate investing, and we need a natural communicator and cheerleader to ensure they are getting the most from our community.
Applicants need exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Previous experience in a customer service role or online memberships preferred but not essential.
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week with some evening work (US time) required.
We are seeking a friendly, charismatic, detail-oriented person to play a critical role in supporting our membership communities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for welcoming new members, including welcoming them to the community and periodically checking in on their results
- Creating regular engagement prompts to encourage discussion within our private member’s forum and Facebook group
- Hosting and facilitating weekly member calls such as Q&A calls and small group mastermind calls
- Directing members towards useful content and solutions where needed and connecting them with other members in similar situations
- Responding to emails
- Generally being a friendly and familiar face to members throughout our community and ensuring members feel seen, heard, and supported at all times
- Projecting our company culture, values, and tone in all dealings with members
- Collating and gathering member wins and case studies for use both within the membership and in our marketing materials
- Working with the business founders to implement an ongoing engagement strategy
- Assist in producing best practice videos for customers
- Do an in-depth analysis of our customers and suggest improvements to the system
- Collect customer feedback and testimonials
- Control churn
- Identify upsell opportunities and ensure renewals
- You thrive on supporting others and engaging with a wide range of people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal – fluent English (written and spoken) is essential
- Previous experience in community management or online memberships preferred but not essential
- You are able to problem solve when needed and also to identify new ideas and opportunities
- You are available to host or attend regular member calls (2 per week), including in the evening (5 pm PT time), and are flexible over the times you are available
- You are confident on video and able to host and facilitate video calls
- You are able to self-manage and stay focused and on task while in your own work environment (this is a remote position)
- You are upbeat and positive and enjoy new challenges
- You are able to communicate and work well with a team, whilst also taking ownership of your own tasks
- You can adapt to any tools/software that may be required for the role (e.g. forum software), as well as enjoy the ability to discover new tools that may improve processes and results
- You can provide both compassion as well as firm boundaries when needed and can identify when each is called for
- You are committed to being a part of the team and helping to ensure our member’s success for the long term
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary $50,000 per year
- Milestone bonuses
- $300 per month in reimbursed health insurance expense
- 14 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Monthly mentorship call with founder Jennifer Beadles
How to Apply
We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to our business and our members and who will become an integral part of our team moving forwards. This is a long-term position.
As this is a full-time position it isn’t suitable for someone already employed or looking to work with other clients or run their own business.
While the specific experience of a similar role is not essential, this is not an entry-level position and does require someone with leadership abilities. There is potential for development and further advancement within this role in the future too.
We don’t expect you to be on-call 24/7 but we do expect a high level of responsiveness to our members and team. Work is not to a set 9-5 schedule, however, so while some evening calls are required you are otherwise able to be flexible with the days and times that you work.