Goldie Agency 2 weeks ago
Client Success Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗣 Native English Required
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 💼 Professional Development
- 📅 Applications Close May 8th
- 🏖️ 10 days paid leave per year
- 💰 $1500 per month + monthly bonuses for hitting targets
Now Hiring: Remote Client Success Manager
I’m Julian Goldie, I run a link-building agency for SEO. For the last 5 years, I’ve been helping websites land more backlinks, increase their rankings on Google and make money with their websites.
Over the last few years, my company has grown so fast that I now need a team member in Account Management to help speak to potential clients, retain them, and build a much stronger relationship with them.
Basically in this job, you’ll be responsible for increasing our client retention levels.
And you’ll get a monthly salary + monthly bonuses for hitting those targets + commissions for upselling new services.
This is a role I’ve worked in previously and I know it will help you develop your confidence, communication skills, and earning potential. It’s a rewarding role that will help you develop your career.
About Us/Who We Are
We build backlinks for SEO, working across many different industries including SaaS, eCommerce, and affiliate marketing.
We have a global team, but you’d mostly be working closely with me.
You will earn a bonus each month for hitting client retention goals.
And you’ll also earn commissions for upselling more services!
I have the staff to perform the service – you’d just need to help strengthen our relationships with clients, improve their perceived value of our services and make them stay with us longer.
You’ll receive bonuses, monthly income + additional bonuses for reaching certain goals.
This is a service clients love! It genuinely works and I’m 100% confident in delivering it successfully. But we need to improve our retention rates.
I literally have hundreds of reviews from happy clients – mostly CEOs. As you can see, I’ve worked with 230+ client websites (not including the hundreds of clients who have worked directly with me) and every single one of them has left a 5-star review.
So for you, that means this isn’t just a job:
You’ll actually be making a measurable difference to our client’s lives – helping entrepreneurs grow their companies with SEO.
At our company, we’re focused on continuous improvement. It’s an ambitious, motivated working culture where you can work remotely in the comfort of your own home.
Working at this company will help you
- Discover how to continuously improve and develop your communication skills
- Work at an exciting company that’s growing at a rapid rate
- We’ll fund your growth – With courses, books, and other learning tools, we have a budget dedicated to develop your skills
- The salary will be around $1500 per month + commissions + a yearly bonus
- I will also give you 10 days paid leave per year
Preferably you can work during US hours – doesn’t have to be a full US working day but I’d like you to be available for at least half of that.
I founded this company because I wanted to create an organization that genuinely helps companies grow their companies with SEO. This year we aim to hit $1,000,000 revenue and hopefully to grow after that.
About the Role
I’m looking to hire ASAP for this role. The job is crucial to this business because client retention is an important part of growing this business.
If you’re a real people person, you can help this company grow. You will have a direct impact on the success of this business.
We have a lot of clients already, so there’s a lot of opportunities to land more commissions.
You’ll be reporting directly to me, the founder of the company. I’ll give you advice, guidance, and training on exactly how to fulfill this job successfully.
- Native English speaker: You’ll be speaking directly with potential clients on calls – but if your English is absolutely excellent and you’re not a native speaker that’s fine.
- Strong Communication Skills: You’ll need to build strong relationships with clients, influence them, and provide really high-quality customer service
- SEO or marketing agency experience: This isn’t 100% necessary but if you do have experience of working with a marketing/SEO agency, it’ll help you a lot in your application because managing clients some understanding of what it is/how it works
- Available during US business hours – Preferably you’re available during 50% of the US working day because most sales prospects will be from the US and they’ll want to speak with you during this timezone. European timezone is fine.